Epic Perfect World

HI guys

Offline nabberz

HI guys,
I havent dloaded epw just yet but was wondering how long does it take to level to 150? and how long roughly does it take to get the best gears? Help would be appreciated.
 TY :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:42 pm by nabberz

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Welcome!
The leveling depends on how fast you work, I took ages because I was too busy with PK.
The 'best' gears also depends what your view on 'best' is and how long it takes you to farm.
If you're a slacker it may take a while but, it's worth it. c:

Offline nabberz

Like say how many days would it take to get 150 if i went all out leveling, and grinding mobs is the only way to level?

Offline nabberz

And by best gears I mean standing a chance in pk, Im not really sure about pk on epw so cant really comment too much about gears :<

Offline 🌸

• -
Like say how many days would it take to get 150 if i went all out leveling, and grinding mobs is the only way to level?

There's PV, FC, GV to level, plus level scrolls and things to help level like training esoterica.
It's hard to actually give an amount of time... I don't think i could...

Offline nabberz

Well I played on pw vendetta, and people on there said it takes like a few weeks to get to 150? :<
Its the only reason im having second thoughts about dloading epw.

Offline 🌸

• -
Well I played on pw vendetta, and people on there said it takes like a few weeks to get to 150? :<
Its the only reason im having second thoughts about dloading epw.

unlike vendetta, this server comes with challenge, that's why I'm still not bored of it. whereas most private servers you just get everything handed to you, it gets boring too easily.

Offline nabberz

Yeah but I like playing private servers for the pvp and not the pve :<, but anyways will test it out I guess.

Offline nabberz

How long would it take you to level to 150 if you made an alt?

Offline 🌸

• -
not long at all, already have 5 alts 145+ just too busy on my main to level them.

Offline nabberz

Whats the currency on epw? what do I use to buy stuff :<

Offline 🌸

• -
Coins and gold are an option but the MAIN currency is ofcourse Epic Coins.

Offline nabberz

isnt normal coin really easy to get? Oo

Offline 🌸

• -
fairly easy, not used much so no need for extreme drop rates. Epic Coins are easy to farm at NS if you're tanky and know how to escape from ganks.