Epic Perfect World

If you have time, I love to share this with you all

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That is awesome news ...but it disturbs me greatly that kittens were bagged and drowned before.  There is no need for that at all ...spay and neuter, and there won't be unwanted animals.  Oh how very sad!!!

It's a pitty that it is extremely expensive to do so in many countries, it would solve a lot of issues around stray animals.

LaceyPip

It's a pitty that it is extremely expensive to do so in many countries, it would solve a lot of issues around stray animals.

Some animal institutions do it for free if you cannot afford it ...just need to ask around and I do understand that a some countries do not even have animal shelters and therefor, these services will not exist.  We keep fighting in those countries for animal rights and hopefully, our hard work will pay off and we will see some form of animal control and shelters

VelvetRose

Please watch this and the transformation, because there were people that would not sit back and see this beauty die!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=551379774893824&set=vb.100000654207456&type=2&theater

I´m still crying after seeing this video. I can´t stand people that harm animals! I really can´t... I´ll do everything in my power to help any animal and give them the love they deserve!

LaceyPip

Velvet, you are a very good person, and I thank you for caring for animals

VelvetRose

Ofcourse =) No matter how small they are, they are always there whenever you need them. They are just amazing and everyone that treats animals badly, should be punished.

Not long ago there were videos going around here in the netherlands of some idiot filming women (most with overweight) and a fallabella horse and slapping them with a whip (very hard too). When the horse was tired and just fell down on the ground, this one fat women decided to sit on it to smoke a ciggarete... I'm like... WHY? I swear if i could just find the biggest man/women on earth i would ask him/her to sit on that women and on the guy that made that video to make them feel what that little horsie felt.

I was glad to see that they cought the guy who made those video's. I hope they will punish him badly.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
About the spaying and neutering, some of my family members help support a clinic that will do either for under $20 per animal. They also do rabies vaccinations, heart worm, tick, and flea treatments for around $5. They've gotten a lot of popularity around the East Coast. It'd be cool to see them go worldwide. :D

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

LaceyPip

Its UTTERLY shocking!! how low will some humans stoop?  Just for their own indulgence and fun and gratification?

I am an animal activist ....If murder was legal, I tell you, these horrible animal abusers would have never ever hurt another animal every again!!  That is how I feel, honestly.  You do not degrade, hurt, abuse or mistreat anyone or anything that cannot speak or defend themselves.  Hell, you do not mistreat or abuse PERIOD. 

Sorry, I just get so angry when I hear about all the crap thats going on...the punishment should fit the crime as far as I am concerned.

Have you seen this Velvet?  I strongly advise you NOT to watch the video, I haven't.  Its too brutal and heartbreaking and will give me nightmares for weeks and months and years to come

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=551048664936926&set=vb.526033774105082&type=2&theater

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hawthorne-police-receive-death-threats-shooting-max-rottweiler-article-1.1390610

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Max-and-Leon-Rosby/146000598928189?fref=ts

LaceyPip

About the spaying and neutering, some of my family members help support a clinic that will do either for under $20 per animal. They also do rabies vaccinations, heart worm, tick, and flea treatments for around $5. They've gotten a lot of popularity around the East Coast. It'd be cool to see them go worldwide. :D

That is awesome to hear Malon, and thank you and thank you to your family for your support!! Every bit, no matter how big or small, helps animals in distress.  I respect you guys deeply!!

VelvetRose

Its UTTERLY shocking!! how low will some humans stoop?  Just for their own indulgence and fun and gratification?

I am an animal activist ....If murder was legal, I tell you, these horrible animal abusers would have never ever hurt another animal every again!!  That is how I feel, honestly.  You do not degrade, hurt, abuse or mistreat anyone or anything that cannot speak or defend themselves.  Hell, you do not mistreat or abuse PERIOD. 

Sorry, I just get so angry when I hear about all the crap thats going on...the punishment should fit the crime as far as I am concerned.

Have you seen this Velvet?  I strongly advise you NOT to watch the video, I haven't.  Its too brutal and heartbreaking and will give me nightmares for weeks and months and years to come

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=551048664936926&set=vb.526033774105082&type=2&theater

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hawthorne-police-receive-death-threats-shooting-max-rottweiler-article-1.1390610

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Max-and-Leon-Rosby/146000598928189?fref=ts

I totally agree with you here... Its just unbelieveble how someone could sink so deep.. How would they feel if it happened to them.

Haven't seen the video and i'm gonna follow your advice. Im really sensitive when it comes to things like this, can't handle seeing it.  I heard about it and pissed me off! WTB License to Kill/torture to put an end to those morons!

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
That is awesome news ...but it disturbs me greatly that kittens were bagged and drowned before.  There is no need for that at all ...spay and neuter, and there won't be unwanted animals.  Oh how very sad!!!
In the olden days everything was allowed almost. xD
Talking like im 91 while actually 19.

LaceyPip

In the olden days everything was allowed almost. xD
Talking like im 91 while actually 19.

LOL you can be wise and mature at 19 MUM <3

And yes I agree with you, in the olden days everything was so different in many ways ...no one really rallied so hard for animal rights as they do today too.

LaceyPip

DISGUSTING DOG FIGHTING

After being rescued it was discovered his jaw was completely detached and his teeth were dislodged. He has since had an amputation of his back leg that had been destroyed as well.

LaceyPip

A woman named Lisa Jo Lucas in North Carolina heard about a shelter dog named Angel who was suffering from breast cancer and was in the final stages of her life. Instead of leaving Angel to die alone at the shelter, Lucas adopted Angel and gave her one last special night before she was euthanized the next day. Read more from The Wilson Times:
"Nobody knows Angel’s past or how she got there by herself, but I have always had a tender spot for dogs and cats, the seniors especially,” said Lucas, who owns Lisa Jo’s DoggieTown, a grooming and day care business on Ward Boulevard in Wilson.
Lucas knew the dog she dubbed Angel had a grim prognosis. She made an appointment to have her euthanized, and she filled Angel’s final hours with companionship and comfort. "It was her last night here on Earth,” Lucas said. “I wanted it to be special.” Lucas placed blankets on the floor of the then-vacant office next door to DoggieTown, which she rented to expand her pet day care. Easy-listening music played as Lucas stroked Angel’s fur. "I made her a bed and I made me a bed,” Lucas recalled. “She slept. I slept a couple hours, believe it or not.” The next morning, Lucas brought Angel to Dr. Carrie Raymond at the Wilson Veterinary Hospital. "We prayed over her, and it was the most beautiful, peaceful thing,” Lucas said. “I just kissed her nose when Dr. Raymond gave her that shot. As she was leaving us, I could almost see her running over that rainbow bridge. She was free of that cancer.” Though Angel was in her life a short time, the dog has a permanent place in Lucas’s heart. She keeps Angel’s ashes in a wooden box and the dog’s paw print on a plaster disc at DoggieTown.
Thanks to Lucas, Angel was able to enjoy a few moments of warmth before passing on. Beautiful story.

VelvetRose

Thats it.. As soon as my bf and i have a home together (Can't have pets where i live atm, landlord doesnt allow it) im going to the petshelter to find us a petfriend :)

Before i lived here i had a cat. She was the greatest! Took her over from someone that was allergic. Too bad i couldnt stay where i lived back then and had to find another place to live asap otherwise i still had my mow mow. Shes doing allright :) Found her a new good owner who loves her as much as i do :) Still miss her alot tho.

I remember that i was sick and freezing cuz of fever and all.. Mow layed next to me in bed, it was as if she was trying to warm me up. Gosh i miss my baby.