Epic Perfect World

If you have time, I love to share this with you all

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I fully understand your statements Yearning and I agree that maybe for the young ones these pictures and video's are too much, I'm sure Lacey agree's with that too. Also I'm sorry you had a panic attack. Panic attacks suck :( So a hug for that. Lacey apoligized about that and she said it would have been better ig she'd put it into a spoiler.

It's just sad how people react on this, with absolutly no respect, calling her a dinosaur and what else. I know it's the internet but these sayings were just too much.

People should take an example on you, you atleast describe it all on a mature and normal way instead of trashing towards Lacey.

Maybe a good idea to rename this thread to something like "shocking pictures/video's" to prevent those that don't wanna see this to look at it? If they still decide to look, then atleast they are warned. Sadly some/most that dont want to see it allready saw it, but hey its an idea for future things :)

See the thing is? Even if she put a spoiler, me being curious I would have clicked it. And I know 99.9999% of the world would have too. Curiosity is a huge thing. It shouldn't be posted here at all... Not something like that. A picture with an animal in a cage saying how so many animals need help is alright. But starved puppies, stabbed puppies, puppies losing their fur... It shouldn't have to be seen here....
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Ah yes, i reconize that. Curiousity always takes over. So if Lacey from now on would only post pictures of animals that are rescued (damn my english spelling sucks sorry) without the pictures of animals with knifes in their heads and such, it would make it alot better. And it will show awareness too that way.
I think Lacey is offline atm, since its pretty late allready, but i'm sure she'll agree with that :)

Now for you some cute bunnies:

My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

LaceyPip

NELSON goes to school...What an inspiration.
It had been 40 below all Winter, when for two days this big blind dog was seen frantically running on an Ontario highway. He was finally found terrified and huddled in a frozen ditch. His rescuer looked for his owner, and when no one claimed him, she found Animal Advocates on the internet and asked us if we could take him. We said Yes.... of course.

And so begins the rescue story of the dog we named "Nelson" after Nelson Mandela, for his nobility and forgiveness in terrible adversity

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

I love this story. 
Someone cared enough to get involved and when they did, the outcome speaks for itself.
Abuse of any kind is wrong, SPEAK UP, GET INVOLVED you just may save a life !!

Offline asendaron

this type of treatment to animals shows that some humans do not and should not be given animals most adoption centers just let people come and adopt them without asking for a background check or any type of  check up to see if the owner is even treating the animal right. there are good people in the world who can love animals and show them the respect that a human wants. i dont even chain my dog up i let him run around free  if u chain a human up people call it inhuman  but when u chain a  pet up its right theres very little logic in that animals have feelings just as humans.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
this type of treatment to animals shows that some humans do not and should not be given animals most adoption centers just let people come and adopt them without asking for a background check or any type of  check up to see if the owner is even treating the animal right. there are good people in the world who can love animals and show them the respect that a human wants. i dont even chain my dog up i let him run around free  if u chain a human up people call it inhuman  but when u chain a  pet up its right theres very little logic in that animals have feelings just as humans.
Not all owners get their pets from an adopting center, most of em get em from friends that have dogs and puppies so they giving em away, or some take em from the streets but I don't think ppl that save dogs from streets would threat em bad '-'... it's more likely ppl's fault who gives puppies to any friend that doesnt know how he/she treats animals...