Epic Perfect World

why I keep lagging?

Offline Nine_FOx

Hey guys, its been a months past since I totally didn't experience any lagging problem, but when the latest patch been released I continuously experience lagging and dcing, specially in pk. Could anyone explain why I keep lagging even though I have fast internet and wide space of memory on my windows 8 laptop?
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
It's not really a problem with the game I believe. If there was a problem with the game then everybody would be lagging. Well, there are a few things I can suggest-
1) Do a speed check of your net connection and see if there is a problem.
2) Scan your laptop for any bugs.
3) Format your laptop! (which should be kind of your last option)
(you may also try to lower your game graphics in case it's becoming too heavy for your laptop to run)
Hope this help and your are back to normal lag free gaming soon!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I've noticed that I lag out sometimes but it comes in spikes. I'll use my hp buff and it will lag for like 6 seconds then apply it. It happens quite frequently, I check my ping and it's like 180 to 250  usually.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Theres always the chance that it's the server but if you are the only one experiencing it try:

Checking your internet connection for your upload & download speeds & package loss rates. If any of these are unusually low it may cause problems.

Also, if you are having these lag issues outside EPW randomly as well consider running a virusscan.

Offline Nine_FOx

Thank you for you responses norantha and feone.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Thank you for you responses norantha and feone.

No love for barbie :(

Offline firestorm01

it is the servers guys they still arent stable .. I know lots of people who lag more after the 62 patch then ever vefore it isnt your pc or net it is the game  :P :P

Offline Sneaker

i have lagged @ times but i switched servers all was good

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
it is the servers guys they still arent stable .. I know lots of people who lag more after the 62 patch then ever vefore it isnt your pc or net it is the game  :P :P

Not true because I know many people, including me who don't lag.

Offline Killa_Arrows

• Retired account
its simple really no update for a month and a months worth of stored cacheable memory and this = lag as city the new patch is a great add on but dont forget the players in the game you have now take a min out of your busy day to make small patch like faction icons and clear the cach!!!!!
I'M FOR THE TRUTH, NO MATTER WHO TELLS IT. I'M FOR JUSTICE, NO MATTER WHO IT'S AGAINST
(Malcolm X)