Epic Perfect World

Gold&new classes for game

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
vote vote vote vote, and patiently wait for Aga and team to implement the new patch, I cant wait to see all the new changes !!  8) EPIC is the best !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Aarkshan

About the last topic i reviewd was just a sugestion why u people say bad things at me DID I KILL U LMAO!
if any gm sees this well do something to the people who said bad things about me please  >:(

Offline firestorm01

what the hell is a space clone lmao :rolleyes:

Offline Orpheliiia

• ♥♥♥ GotMilk ♥♥♥
  • Characters: Orpheliiia
  • Faction: GotMilk
Well i answered in your last topic, too but i think there is no need to open another thread just bcuz people said they don't like your idea - plus: the most "rudest" thing somebody wrote was "What kind of drugs is he using?  :-\" And I am pretty sure this person just wanted to make a joke.

Don't take things to serious. It just a game.

Thank You Sideris for the Signature - you are the best!

Offline Consist

• Old Player
:) hi i wanted to suggest that if the game gives u 5 gold every 2 days or everyday that would be really nice/second sugestion i was thinking if u make Space Clones of all classes so normal classes can be together in Epic Perfect World and the Space ones in EpicSpaceWorld that would be awesome so we can make a really big PK war and new weapons would come for each class and race this is my sugestion Thank You.

Lmao what...

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
no offense to the op but when i started reading about space clones i seriously thought you were high on sumthin o__o; if so be sure to share because sharing is caring....

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
what the hell is a space clone lmao :rolleyes:

That's what I want to know... :rolleyes: ???