na, i got my items already when they was tradeable :P
7 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 29

event token tradeable again :(

Offline Orpheliiia

• ♥♥♥ GotMilk ♥♥♥
  • Characters: Orpheliiia
  • Faction: GotMilk
Well, i personally think it would be better if they were tradeable again - cuz sometimes u maybe want to buy something but u just need one more event token - instead of waiting till you win one more, you maybe just pay money/ec to somebody who has enough to buy it now - it think it'll be more playerfriendly if they would be tradable again  ^-^

Thank You Sideris for the Signature - you are the best!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It really would be nice if they were account stash tradeable for our own toons.
As far as making them tradeable for others, no.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I have several tokens on my main char.  I don't have a use for it on him unless I want prettier wings.  Honestly, I'd take the EC over the pretty wings; I have a second set of r8 to work on.  If they must still be untradeable, at least make em stashable.  No harm in it really; it's only going from your own char to another one of your own chars on the same account.  My veno would benefit from the tokens, for example.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline cidkmilord

Stop putting polls in all of your threads, if you absolutly have to try not to make the options so obnoxiously biased

1. "Yes I need it back, please my mother is dying and it's the only cure plis sir plis"

2. "No, %$& everyone else I already have it I don't care about other people"

^ Is how all your polls look like

haha then dont vote or pay attention on the polls, i put them to check how many people agree, even if they not answer the post, so if u dont like them just ignore them ;)