Epic Perfect World

EPW

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
but what does the trem "gank" really mean...
Gank:There's no such thing as gank other than a squad killing one person randomly without a mass pk.

this also is in relation to Griefing
Griefing:the act of a player ruining the gaming experience of another player on purpose.
how about when thers like 5 people there, and they all decide to jump n you for no reason...and what about wanting to practice your skills?

As much as I agree with you about the behavior of some people, all I'm seeing is some cry cry post over pk. It is called PK for a reason. You expect to leave sz and everybody be like "Sir may I please kill you? Thank you." no dude, it does not work like that... not on ANY server.

i_Barb

call it QQ post, like i said, i dont care lol.
i dont expect to leave the safezone and have permission form people to pk me,
all i was saying was the number of gank squads has gone up, and its driving people away.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
call it QQ post, like i said, i dont care lol.
i dont expect to leave the safezone and have permission form people to pk me,
all i was saying was the number of gank squads has gone up, and its driving people away.

They will just go to another server and find the exact same thing, this happens on every server and on every game. Dont like it? Dont pk

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
yes, the GMs have done an amazing job in the server.
-they have made an amzazing game which you actually can stick to,
-some people are very friendly,
-and the armors look nice...

but on the other hand, i see a problem with the players...
-the nuber of gank squads and ganking in general have skyrocketted since i first started playing,
-some people just force players to be rude, even if they dont want to be rude,
-and its driving people out of the game, (i will be moving servers soon)

call it a rage post, call it a QQ post, idc. this stuff just gets annoying
 :tiger-9: :tiger-5: :tiger-9:
I completely agree with you, and I'm sorry this is ruining your game play. But in all seriousness. Every single server out there will have gank squads, Will have Flamers, And will have All the types of drama that this server has. People are people, No one can change ignorance. You just gotta learn, that the chat is ignorable YOU yourself chooses to be rude back to the flamers. There is a blacklist to block people who you don't think are "appropriate" I know the blacklist does have a limit but really thats when you need to start ignoring the people who are causing , Or instigating drama. A game is a game, And its meant for fun. So why care what the flamers think?  :-[

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I agree 500% with this.
Axegroup are amazing at appearing out of nowhere at lost when 2 people are 1v1ing or chatting.
All these other people "hur dur don leave safe zone" yeah. Ill just go PK in faction base????
Ganking shouldnt be a part of pvp. in mass PK, people focusing on one person, eg cleric, not ganking, because they have backup. 2 10 man squads signeting above your head and dropping for 4 people who aren't even squaded so they can go circlejerk their pro victory? GTFO.
Stop saying "Dont like it dont Pk" too.
PK=Player killing.
Note PLAYER not PLAYERS
that means 1 person
PvP=Player versus Player
Do i see a pattern here???
Mass player killing= Lots of players killing players.
Ding.
I dont like mass PK, But i enjoy sitting outside lost and having friendly no flame 1v1s until some bullshit fac rolls along and jeers like prepubescent lemurs when they kill 2 people.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I agree 500% with this.
Axegroup are amazing at appearing out of nowhere at lost when 2 people are 1v1ing or chatting.
All these other people "hur dur don leave safe zone" yeah. Ill just go PK in faction base????
Ganking shouldnt be a part of pvp. in mass PK, people focusing on one person, eg cleric, not ganking, because they have backup. 2 10 man squads signeting above your head and dropping for 4 people who aren't even squaded so they can go circlejerk their pro victory? GTFO.
Stop saying "Dont like it dont Pk" too.
PK=Player killing.
Note PLAYER not PLAYERS
that means 1 person
PvP=Player versus Player
Do i see a pattern here???
Mass player killing= Lots of players killing players.
Ding.
I dont like mass PK, But i enjoy sitting outside lost and having friendly no flame 1v1s until some bullshit fac rolls along and jeers like prepubescent lemurs when they kill 2 people.

Oh, this narrow minded QQ idiot again... not much of what you said even made sense. PK DOES NOT MEAN 1v1 ONLY. FFS how many times are you going to QQ on forums about this?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
PK= Player killing, Not Players Killing.
Mass PK= Lots of player killing, Normally in groups.
There's a difference, and some people would be glad if others could notice this.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
PK= Player killing, Not Players Killing.
Mass PK= Lots of player killing, Normally in groups.
There's a difference, and some people would be glad if others could notice this.

I suggest that you not do your 1v1 where people  look for mass pk, or go play Tekken or something.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
I suggest that you not do your 1v1 where people  look for mass pk, or go play Tekken or something.

They look for mass PK everywhere.
I was at Hidden Heroes village with a few friends once, A quiet place i pick when i want to PK with nobody else.
Axe group drop from the sky and wipe us. 3 days later they do it again. Whats the point in 1v1s when people actively look for 1v1's and solo PKers to gank.

Offline _Marzia_

• Hello.
They will just go to another server and find the exact same thing, this happens on every server and on every game. Dont like it? Dont pk
It's a part of a game. if you dont like to be killed maybe try not to leave the safe zone that might work. -i_Barb

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
~♥~I~♥~M~♥~.~♥~M~♥~A~♥~R~♥~Z~♥~I~♥~A~♥~
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:40 pm by _Marzia_
♥Exotic-Executor♥
Join Exotic now! (http://exoticpw.shivtr.com)

_Marzia_ |150 Demon Sin
~♥~I~♥~M~♥~.~♥~M~♥~A~♥~R~♥~Z~♥~I~♥~A~♥~

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
They look for mass PK everywhere.
I was at Hidden Heroes village with a few friends once, A quiet place i pick when i want to PK with nobody else.
Axe group drop from the sky and wipe us. 3 days later they do it again. Whats the point in 1v1s when people actively look for 1v1's and solo PKers to gank.

Then go play Tekken or some other 1v1 game

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Dear god, I knew the day would come when everyone got all synced up on their menstrual cycles.

1. Ganking exists on any PW server and virtually any game that allows PvP. It's a fact of the internet. Moving servers will not solve your problem.

2. Opinions are opinions, yes, but some of you are being Din-awfully rude.

3. Locking topic.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: