Epic Perfect World

Just a little bored c:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Was just bored and thought I'd make a little thingy asking what everyone is doing this summer since it's coming up. I know everyone isn't gonna have the "best summer ever" but I'd like to know what people have planned, mainly cause I'm bored and have nothing to do right at the moment. lol D:
So, with that being said, let the sharing begin! :3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Was just bored and thought I'd make a little thingy asking what everyone is doing this summer since it's coming up. I know everyone isn't gonna have the "best summer ever" but I'd like to know what people have planned, mainly cause I'm bored and have nothing to do right at the moment. lol D:
IM PLANNING TO FARM MY ASS OUT TILL I GET BRONIAKS GEAR NON SLEEP.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS...

JOLHANS > SERVER

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
IM PLANNING TO FARM MY ASS OUT TILL I GET BRONIAKS GEAR NON SLEEP.
I'm sure you aren't gonna do that the whole summer D:
I mean knowing me, I'd end up doing that for about a day and a half then give up, but thats just on the game so. But! I have stuff planned for irl, and hopefully I get to do it all lol.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

come swim with pinoys  :smiley:

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, my college semesters will start soon, so not much of a plan for me!
Just a few re-unions with old school friends and some painting maybe!   :monkey-2:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I'm sure you aren't gonna do that the whole summer D:
I mean knowing me, I'd end up doing that for about a day and a half then give up, but thats just on the game so. But! I have stuff planned for irl, and hopefully I get to do it all lol.
I was obviously joking...  :P If I farm dat much and I end up getting def lvls +3x magic... It would make me want to suici** myself.

Im planning to travel alone because some people here has me annoyed/busy/stressed as *** and enjoy life just as it is by myself for a few weeks...  Will be very sad when I have to come back :normal-13:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I was obviously joking...  :P If I farm dat much and I end up getting def lvls +3x magic... It would make me want to suici** myself.

Im planning to travel alone because some people here has me annoyed/busy/stressed as *** and enjoy life just as it is by myself for a few weeks...  Will be very sad when I have to come back :normal-13:
If you were to farm the whole summer you'd have enough ec to last a year, just be sure to share aw  :normal-37:
But anyways, sorry to hear they've been bugging you. >: Hope you have a nice trip when you do go ^^
Well, my college semesters will start soon, so not much of a plan for me!
Just a few re-unions with old school friends and some painting maybe!   :monkey-2:
Aw well, hope it all goes well :>

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8

Yea, Jolhans, have a nice trip! It's always lovely to travel alone in times of stress! It works wonders for me! :)
And LOL, it feels insane to come back from such trips! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Aw well, hope it all goes well :>
Lol! Thanks! I hope so too! :)

Antihero

The usual for me. I'll be working, squeezing in some WoW and Black Ops II time, and I'll probably start working out and tanning again. I might be on here occasionally. I owe to my wife since she got me Rank 8 and a couple other upgrades.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Starting the summer going to an anime convention this weekend \o/. We'll see what else happens as the summer goes on :P. This summer I'm 21 I plan to cause trouble jajajaja.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

LaceyPip

England is in summer now, well for what its worth, mostly raining, had two sunny days......

For me its the usual when summer time arrives, garden gets an overhaul, planting new seeds, getting curtains and big laundry done so it can hang outside in the sun.

With my hubby being an invalid, we do not do travelling ... other than me visiting my grandson on my own in South Africa a couple of months ago.

Hopefully one day I will be able to travel to some place awesome like Boracay in the Philippines, wow, its just awesomely beautiful.

For everyone who has a summer break coming up, enjoy it to the fullest, try not to do stupid stuff, have awesome fun ....life is too short not to !!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea Lacey visit Phillipines ;) i been there in 2007 visited so much...planend 2 weeks but ended up staying for 2 months lol its just awesome, the cities, the beaches the view overall (from hotels) was just impressive, specially at night with all the lights. i loved it  :-\

on the topic:
summer = BEACH
where else?  >:D

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
England is in summer now, well for what its worth, mostly raining, had two sunny days......

For me its the usual when summer time arrives, garden gets an overhaul, planting new seeds, getting curtains and big laundry done so it can hang outside in the sun.

With my hubby being an invalid, we do not do travelling ... other than me visiting my grandson on my own in South Africa a couple of months ago.

Hopefully one day I will be able to travel to some place awesome like Boracay in the Philippines, wow, its just awesomely beautiful.

For everyone who has a summer break coming up, enjoy it to the fullest, try not to do stupid stuff, have awesome fun ....life is too short not to !!

Sounds fun ^^
We're planting little trees and flowers and such ourselfs, we moved into this home a few months back so we're trying to get it looking pretty outside. We're right next to a big forest, it's so pretty outside on a sunny day, we also have this big family of deers that come out a lot. They have a few babies, it's so cute to get to see them in eariler daytime. ^^ And yup, lots of storms lately, hoping for a few sunny days next week, even though it's helping all the trees and plants from the rain out here. But hopefully it can clear up a bit so we can finish the planting. c:
Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 07:46 am by Lolly