Epic Perfect World

Sage or Demon for Sin

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
juz need a suggestions/opinions from our veterans player who has sin,
as my playing style I do like to land a crit most of my attack and of course a higher DPS. with balance
PVP & PVE

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Both types are good, both have pros and conts and at the end depends on what the player likes.

I you like DPS (aka APS) and crit well then go demon. Demon version has longer stuns, more attack speed, and demon tidal is pretty good cause it has a chance to activate focused mind with it (means that there is a chance to receive no damage) but demon tidal is only 50% chance to avoid effects.

My sin is sage (sage tidal is OP with 67% = god mode against status for 1 minute), has 81% base crit with DAMAGE PER HIT set. My set is overrated and most of the sages have around 60% crit. If you like to change between APS and DPH go sage. Sage attack skills have more damage then demon ones. But  that doesnt mean demon sins cant dph, no. I have seen demons DPHing pretty well, and the demon tidal helps a lot since is DPH and the damage is higher.

SUMMARY : Pick the spark color you more like.

To be a good sin, depends on how skilled you are not on which version you pick.

Offline Nhazul

• Your Blade is your only companion.
As far as i know. Sage for PvE Demon For PvP.
Open your mind before you open your mouth.

dorothyerika

I,myself,am a demon sin.And I was DPH 1v1ing with a Sage sin,and I won.But it really depends on how you wanna play.If you wanna APS most of the time,Demon.I would wanna say Sage sin is mostly good for DPH,but I didnt see the sage skills yet.Jolhans explained it very well :>.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
As far as i know. Sage for PvE Demon For PvP.

Other way around.

AuRaGeN

My sin is sage (sage tidal is OP with 67% = god mode against status for 1 minute)

66%*

Offline Therras

• Papi.
66%*
Thanks for the correction, will certainly help this guy* to pick between,

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i have both r8 sage and r8 demon, i like sage more because of the better proc % of tidal protection.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Aarkshan

i think demon is for pk/sage is for slaying XD jk its up to u and ur experience

Offline buwaro

Sage for consistant damage demon for fast spiking damage
When Love throws you a beat, grab it, and turn it into something Beautiful.

FurryLove - 146
SergalLove - 145
Snowz - 147
Whitepaw - 146
Kingvicious - 145