yes i want so badly my best weapon reskined *.*
21 (91.3%)
na, i already got mine :P
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 29, 2013, 12:45 am

make weapon's reskin service available again

Offline cidkmilord

i love these reskin weps, and i didnt have the chance to get mine :( ad iam pretty sure are a lot of playes who feel the same thing.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
no need for a poll  :P think they said it will be back with next major patch, after they fix the glitches that people abused

Offline cidkmilord

cool =D, could giveme the link to read it pls?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran

Offline cidkmilord

btw how was abusing of it o.o?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Think it made certain weps trade-able to other classes or something, Like a r8 wep traded to someone else? Not to positive but that's what I at least heard from a faction mate

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, I had to ask as I have no clue about it! How to get a re-skin weapon? I mean how to make one if it happens to come back? O_O
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Well, I had to ask as I have no clue about it! How to get a re-skin weapon? I mean how to make one if it happens to come back? O_O
I believe through the donation panel?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
no need for a poll  :P think they said it will be back with next major patch, after they fix the glitches that people abused
This. Plus the system will be improved and weapon reskins farmable :)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Wow! That would be great! Thanks Aga! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie

I love you
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
omg time to start saving  :monkey-48:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Question, are you really adding back the reskinning or just wep fash saying it's the reskin?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Farmable reskins will be the death of me.
365 days farming the 50k EC it will cost, Then somehow picking one and deciding i dont want it anymore.
It's inevitable for at least 50% of the server, But hopefully the WC price will go down, and trades will be more frequent. I wanna reskin my 150 claws to Traceless Dimensions. Best skin

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Farmable reskins will be the death of me.
365 days farming the 50k EC it will cost, Then somehow picking one and deciding i dont want it anymore.
It's inevitable for at least 50% of the server, But hopefully the WC price will go down, and trades will be more frequent. I wanna reskin my 150 claws to Traceless Dimensions. Best skin
Hopefully it doesn't cost so much. But ya I think I'd be broke with allot of reskins I want..  :rolleyes: