Epic Perfect World

OVERALL WINNER. BM OR SEEKER?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Seeker running with Massive Sword on 1 hand... Probably the most retarted animation in whole game  :P
Wizzies real weapon is a magic sword, so they too have a huge sword in their hand and BMs also use those massive swords! So, I really don't find that retarded!  :rolleyes:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

rainlu

This is b.shit. First of all,seekers are useless in mass pk? They can be the highest dmg source in mass PK,while bm focuses on stunning and HFing only. Second, seekers require skill to play? Seeker is,after assasin and psyhic the easiest class to master,really. BM is much harder to play, if you know what to do actually.

on main server yes...but here it's BS
seekers ins't any easier than bm...

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Seeker running with Massive Sword on 1 hand... Probably the most retarted animation in whole game  :P

Of course, that's the jap/china anime style. It's like FF7 all over again.

+1 for hot chicks weilding huge swords that even arnold schwarzenegger couldn't carry!

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Of course, that's the jap/china anime style. It's like FF7 all over again.

+1 for hot chicks weilding huge swords that even arnold schwarzenegger couldn't carry!
Roflmao! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

rainlu

omg and again decent thread sinks in the sea of useless comedy.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Lol! Can't be helped! Humor just creeps into these forum posts somehow! xD

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
omg and again decent thread sinks in the sea of useless comedy.

This thread is far from useful, how can you compare two characters that are completely different against everything? You cant. If you said 'which is better against a Psy, seeker or BM?' then maybe you can start to build a case, but the thread is entitled 'Overall Winner' and there is no overall winner, not at least without agreed perameters. And half the people here don't even know the meaning of the word perameter lol. This is just a flame thread waiting for the seeker and BM fan boys to wack their meat out and show who's is bigger.

rainlu

This thread is far from useful, how can you compare two characters that are completely different against everything? You cant. If you said 'which is better against a Psy, seeker or BM?' then maybe you can start to build a case, but the thread is entitled 'Overall Winner' and there is no overall winner, not at least without agreed perameters. And half the people here don't even know the meaning of the word perameter lol. This is just a flame thread waiting for the seeker and BM fan boys to wack their meat out and show who's is bigger.

that doesn't matter it's still not an OT thread ...
just keep on flaming guys while it's in topic i have no contradicting against that.
just learn a bit of irony 2.

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side
Hey hey! I guess it's a mistake to put "OVERALL WINNER" on this threads name. It makes ppl go fight >< Q(-_Q). So i have my last question. o.O

BM
Use in mass pk:
1v1 PK Rating (1-10):
Damage dealing: Good? Bad?
Coolness (100% max lol):
Skill level needed (low/mid/pro ftw):

SEEKER
Use in mass pk:
1v1 PK Rating (1-10):
Coolness (100% max lol):
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

Antihero

Hey hey! I guess it's a mistake to put "OVERALL WINNER" on this threads name. It makes ppl go fight >< Q(-_Q). So i have my last question. o.O

BM
Use in mass pk:
1v1 PK Rating (1-10):
Coolness (100% max lol):

SEEKER
Use in mass pk:
1v1 PK Rating (1-10):
Coolness (100% max lol):

Could you tone down the font size a little? That's just a little obnoxious.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player

BM
Use in mass pk: People adopt different strategies
1v1 PK Rating (1-10): vs who??? because everyone can cause lots of damage in 1v1
Damage dealing: Good? Bad? Against who???? everyone can cause damage!
Coolness (100% max lol): Depends what you like!
Skill level needed (low/mid/pro ftw): Its not really about how hard that character is to use, once you get the hang of it, it's easy. I wouldnt say that either BM or Seeker is harder to control, the skill is understanding how the game revolves around that character and then adapting to that.

SEEKER
Use in mass pk: People adopt different strategies
1v1 PK Rating (1-10): vs who??? because everyone can cause lots of damage in 1v1
Damage dealing: Good? Bad? Against who???? everyone can cause damage!
Coolness (100% max lol): Depends what you like!
Skill level needed (low/mid/pro ftw): Its not really about how hard that character is to use, once you get the hang of it, it's easy. I wouldnt say that either BM or Seeker is harder to control, the skill is understanding how the game revolves around that character and then adapting to that.

More questions that have no definate answer my friend. You can go ahead and wait for all these Seeker / BM fan boys to come spew their self opinionated bile and let them choose how to play the game for you if you wish, or you can get off your lazy bum, go make a character, and have a play and see for yourself.

P.S I love you  :-*

rainlu

More questions that have no definate answer my friend. You can go ahead and wait for all these Seeker / BM fan boys to come spew their self opinionated bile and let them choose how to play the game for you if you wish, or you can get off your lazy bum, go make a character, and have a play and see for yourself.

P.S I love you  :-*
that was a nice analysis of what he was asking for, it also gives you an insight of how you could understand the value of micro-mistakes ingame.
Just adopt, adopt, adopt, you can't do wrong by doing that.