Epic Perfect World

OVERALL WINNER. BM OR SEEKER?

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side
I'am very confused on what toon will I create. If its a BM or Seeker. I love BM but it's kinda old for me. I also love seeker but i honestly dun kno why. Will you guys please help me decide on what toon I'm gonna create next? Soooooo.... A BM or Seeker? And why?
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if you are tired of BM's try Seeker lol
but honestly you can just level every class to 150 then decide which one u like the best  :-\

LaceyPip

but honestly you can just level every class to 150 then decide which one u like the best  :-\

Agree with this .... I have rolled ALL the classes , its the best way to see which one you will like the best

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
new account: CookieVookie

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

I struggled just to get one character to 150, you should've seen me on the real server. >.>

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, if you want a roll on BM or sekker, I would say a BM coz a BM is like super fun to play! Stuns and AOEs! Love them! And as for a seeker, it will kinda get monotonous to level after you start doing GV! Coz all you have to do is spin for an hour as many times as you do it! :|
Unless you rather like that ofcourse!
My call would be a BM first as it is really versatile and fun to play!
And like Evil said, you can roll all the classes to 150 and choose which one you love best to play!
As for me, I love them all other than psychics! I never understood how they work!  :monkey-17:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
If you cant decide, then do the next best thing. Make an archer that can hit 5aps. You get ranged, bit single hits, plus aps, you cant go wrong.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline firestorm01

i love epic because learning to play every class is quite easy just take a little time on your part..Bm and seeker both have great aoe skills for close personal fighting lol.but the magic and ranged classes also have their good points.. Live adventuriously and try them all!!!  :P :P

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
Well, seeker got more single burst damage, more rounded defense vs other class without switching between marrows, and balanced magical and physical damage. But, it also got little to none CC at all, one long CD stun, one seal with long CD and one % paralyze.
Then, seekers move slow with one long CD dash skill and harder to build chi.
Hmmm, imo good combo seeker is deadly as it can 1 shot any AA/LA class easily with a bit of luck.
But I find BM better in overall, easier chi gain, good amount of aoes, good damage on aoes and single damage skills/attacks, top CC class. The amont of stuns, freezes, seals is too damn high, top aoe debuffs (axe/spear), if not the strongest debuff ever, which is Heaven's Flame.
BM is also better than seeker at supporting it's squad, and more useful in TW. A good BM spams his buff for his squad, which gives them enough pdef to make any class way harder to kill. BM is better at killing tanks, also their APS can drop any squishy class in a couple of seconds, if lucky of course.

Seeker is meant to be highest DEF lvl class, and it is, if you want to play a seeker, you'll have to learn combos and transfer your DEF into damage/ATK. Which makes you a pretty badass killer, I've seen good seekers 1/2 shotting R8 BMs.

Blademaster on the other hand, is meant to be a class with highest pdef/mdef value, hard CC and master every weapon. Switching between builds and marrows, you can tank or kill anything without a problem.

tl;dr version:

Either way you chose, you'd chose good. Because both classes are good tanks with good enough amount of damage. Seeker lacks CC, BM lacks single target burst.

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
Niiiicee. All replied w/ a very nice ideas. Thank you all,  ;) I decided to create BM. And i guess imma master it. Also that my IG Friends told me that BM was way more better cuz its all around they said, Mass PK/TW. THANK YOU ALL. THANKS THANKS. :P :P :P *clap clap*

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will be having the Sirens of War patch soon, in like 2 weeks or so...all skills will suffer changes so it will need some work on balance aswell. just warnign so you dont find BM weird after we patch lol

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
we will be having the Sirens of War patch soon, in like 2 weeks or so...all skills will suffer changes so it will need some work on balance aswell. just warnign so you dont find BM weird after we patch lol
BMs are supposed to be growing stronger after patch! I mean they should unless you have changed skills not in accordance with the PWI SoW patch!
O_O My BM! :p
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
What do you mean Weird ET? :O like what weird? Gib hint please. D: