Epic Perfect World

Daily Epic 28 May 2013

Offline Tjeumans

Show your malons, eh, melons.
MisTique suggested a brand new event yesterday in WC: a boobies event. The event did not happen, but we are very interested to know what it would have been like. Are female toons supposed to chop of their balloon-pixels and show them as in 'biggest pumpkin' contest? And why only boobies? Despite the assumption that most female toons are actually male, like our beloved sirMittens (yes, Mittens, you're mentioned again) we know for a fact that there are a lot of real women playing. They might be less interested in boobies, so perhaps MisTique could come up with an idea to please all players.

Free enterprise or death.
During an event yesterday, Last Man Standing, Areashi was killed by a GM in an unprecedented display of power. His crime? He talked in trade chat, which according to the GM's is for GM's only during events. Now, as we all know, death is not particularly final in EPW, but still...it seems a bit harsh. In any case, you all are warned now and only use trade chat outside events.

World peace, at last.
Yes, today was the day when it was impossible for faction to declare war on each other or get allicances, or dissolve them. No, it had nothing to do with the spirit of peace finally settling on the players, but with the fact that the faction data base was down. Of course, there were complaints all over, but also a lot of giggles. At the time of print, we do not know if the issue is resolved, we hope it will be before TW bidding starts tomorrow. Or....if not, perhaps the GM's could organise a Territory Peace rally with picknicks and fireworks.

Freudian, to say the least.
PsY introduced us to WC therapy today. He (or she, we are not sure) vented all his anger, frustrations, and what not. He stretched out on the couch of World Chat and told it all. Interesting information all that, and we hope he feels better now that he let it all out. He ended his session with 'This server is full of scum, I swear' (thank you, PsY, that includes us at the Daily) and logged off. We stocked up on anti-depressums, not only for ourselves as we are severely stressed about being called 'scum' but also in case PsY shows up again. Or in case anyone else decides to use that couch.

New topic: Personal ads.
With all the shouts for 'wifeys' in world chat, we at the Daily decided to help the desperate and the lonely. We will print your ad for a wife (or a husband) and in that way, hope to contribute to more happiness and less annoying WC on the server. So send in your own ad in which you tell the world who/what you are looking for and hopefully, Duke will shout your marriage next!

Another new topic: agony aunt.
We get pm's with questions that are troubling our players. So we got the one and only Abby to answer all your personal questions. Want an answer to a problem that is eating you? Ask Abby!!

The first one was a pm we got today.

Dear Abby,

Please help me out on this one because I do not understand anymore.
A couple of days ago, I said something in WC and a player I will call R. said: who asked you something, random. I understood he was talking to me and did not speak again as he is obviously one of the major players on the server. However, he keeps mentioning me in WC, even if I don't say anything at all so I don't understand why he is after me. Can you please help me?
Thanks a lot, random.

Dear Random,

I think I know who you mean and let me reassure you. This player considers himself one of the major players, as you so rightly said. He couples that to a very bemeaning way to talk to new or lesser known players. He calls all of them 'random'. We all know some people try to feel better about themselves by putting other people down, he may well be one of them. Just find it in your heart to forgive him for his attitude and keep in mind: he once was a 'random' too, just has too many teles and too little to do. So, he is not talking to you all the time, but to all people he considers too unimportant to say anything in WC. Don't worry about it and if it really get on your nerves, you can always blacklist him.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Wow your summaries always awesome :3. Be sure to get all the good stuff that goes on tomorrow >:D. My Bday tomorrow, and I'm gonna be out most of the day working ]:.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
always a blast to read ;)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I can always count on a smile after reading this. ;D

Offline Therras

• Papi.
That "random" has to be Robbert or Gankido.

Also, 150 epic sin LF wifey.

LaceyPip

Freudian, to say the least.
PsY introduced us to WC therapy today. He (or she, we are not sure) vented all his anger, frustrations, and what not. He stretched out on the couch of World Chat and told it all. Interesting information all that, and we hope he feels better now that he let it all out. He ended his session with 'This server is full of scum, I swear' (thank you, PsY, that includes us at the Daily) and logged off. We stocked up on l]anti-depressums,not only for ourselves as we are severely stressed about being called 'scum' but also in case PsY shows up again. Or in case anyone else decides to use that couch.

THIS - THE BEST  LMAO

Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:29 pm by LaceyPip

Offline Therras

• Papi.

Offline Sneaker

such a good read ty   :tiger-40:

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Another fabulous read.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline firestorm01

all i can say is hahaha (with sarcasim yes)

Offline Tjeumans

How bizar. When you asked me about my identity and I revealed I am a straight woman, your interest was gone. Oh well. You better specify your wishes then, rather than stick with just 'a wifey'.

Btw, reading back I see a lot of typos, missing words etc.,  my apologies but during the creative process my parents came to visit me so I had to hurry and had no time for editing.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Good as always. Keep it up!