Epic Perfect World

Archers need to be improved ;/

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Archer already have -20% blessing, which is really useful against sins since they can channel their metal attacks fast.

Offline Strong

Maybe you need to learn to play ur class because just by shooting someone without skills they can stun plus they hit pretty hard and fast and from the longest range in game so no need for improvement there lmao
Chillin with friends in ChillZone

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I've been watching other archers for quite long time
I put my response regarding to what you said. Obviously you created this post because you play archer.

In mass pk archers are still same squishy class and they are not stronger in it than others, honestly even in mass pk Im rather getting killed by sins, venos and even mysticsI said I play archer too, not just watchIf u're saying it as sin, u might need more practice in ur class :/ I cant say that on my sin when I kill most of r8 archers while being dragon
Obviously you'll fall pray to venos and mystics. If not by a veno then a mystic is your nightmare with that spam able soul absorb combo. As for the sin there's potions that you can use to easily slip away (genie skills for that matter to) along with your own defense skills if you utilize them correctly. As for mass pk, ofc your gonna be a main target due to the mass damage archers can do before the enemy even notices them. Ask faction mates to assist you in pk training against your weak spot opponents. 

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm sorry. Were they supposed to Solid Shield and Turtle/AD the f**k out of PK?
Archers are meant to be squishy, also they're meant to have high amount of damage and burst.
I call that balance son, you seem to want barb/bm tank, archer damage and sin mobility on same class?

That there I think covers it best. Archers are not a class that is good at 1v1. They are not useless at it but it's simply not their strong point. Archers shine in mass pk. An assist attack by archers deals insane amounts of damage. This is also the reason some bigger factions are largely archers.  I recall accidentally flying into a big swarm of axegroup while I wasn't paying attention, from full HP to dead in 1 second flat. I added up the damage log and found I took a total of just under 150k damage from a large group of archers. No other class can so effectively assist-attack and instakill anything.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
This thread... Sins i understand but barbs? Any insta cast archer can drop a dragon armour barb fast. R8 v R8 would be harder but not impossible. Archers had to have their blessings nurfed for a reason.
Imo archers arent really the best class to 1v1 with (thats probably cos i suck big time on archer), they're more of a RPK god.
As bad as this sounds, learn your class. Then learn it again. Every class has their weakness against another class, you just have to face it.
Eg. Psy v Mystic

Offline Nine_FOx

The most common character in pk is archer than seeker how do you supposed to explain that. Look around you, do you see seekers that have the most red name. Archers are op when they have the most of -channeling, like the archers of OC. I am telling you this, I have seeker full r8 and the long sword have 20+ def level and still die in pk easily against archer due to their high speed chan. Just learn your class and quit complaining. I don't like when an archer actually say that they need some boost to have fair fight against other class, because I never seen a dragon or r8 archer died easily against seeker without any fight.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Insanity

sad thread, stop making retarded threads like this, you think you perfected your class to decide if it needs to be made better?
no.
use brain

Offline bluntpuffer

Another thread completely pushed into the ground in wich the maker of it got trash talked.

Good game community.
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Another thread completely pushed into the ground in wich the maker of it got trash talked.

Good game community.

Because this was a thread made about the most played class needing a buff.

Good game OP.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Archer already lost - 10 def lv , 5 att lv  pls stop cry

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Because this was a thread made about the most played class needing a buff.

Good game OP.

+1

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
From what I`ve played, archers are the easiest class to handle and they are powerful. Why do you think the most hardcore and disturbed players choose this class?

LaceyPip

sad thread, stop making retarded threads like this, you think you perfected your class to decide if it needs to be made better?
no.
use brain

THIS IS SO UNNECESSARY ....................EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK QUESTIONS, AND NOT BE FLAMED, STOP CALLING PEOPLE NAMES,  IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM OR SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ..............SAY FREAKING ABSOLUTELY BUGGERALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaceyPip

and no  I AM NOT SORRY I GOT ANGRY, THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE ON THIS FORUM THAT HAVE NO FREAKING MANNERS!!!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Archers atm will suffer no changes.
Archer or any other class.
We are working on balance for after Sirens of War so with that we will see what to work on.

Locked also due to flames and no respect from certain people towards a simple topic.