Epic Perfect World

voting

Offline zm

my wife and i strted playing are computers run of the same wifi i voted and now she cant is there any way around this

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
No, actually, your IP is read when you vote. And you can't vote using that same IP in the next 6 hours. So, if you want a way around, what you can do is, connect your phone to pc, and access the internet from there now to vote, as the IP of that would be different. I'm not sure, but I think it will work! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
gf and i had same problem, i connect through my android phone now to vote
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
my wife and i strted playing are computers run of the same wifi i voted and now she cant is there any way around this

One of you vote on the computer and the other vote from phone, me and my wife have the same problem.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
One of you vote on the computer and the other vote from phone, me and my wife have the same problem.
Thats because you are using the same internet connection, meaning that you both have the same port IP.

EDIT; how to fix this? well simple, use another internet connection  with your phone, so you guys wont have the same IP port.
Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 03:51 am by Jolhans

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
My internet connection IS my phone -_- so I can only vote once

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
My internet connection IS my phone -_- so I can only vote once

what. u use ur phone internet to play pw? it can handle it? o.o
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
what. u use ur phone internet to play pw? it can handle it? o.o

Yush I have a HTC One X with unlimited Tehtering. So I just turn the hotspot on my phone on, connect my PC to it and BOOM! Unlimited Internet for £5 a month. Download speeds are not great to be fair, but I can PWI easily with a good Ping of about 150. I can also play GMOD and Warhammer 40k Retribution too without lag. I dont really have any other games so I don't know how it copes with modern games but I'm assuming it wont be that bad.

Tali

Yush I have a HTC One X with unlimited Tehtering. So I just turn the hotspot on my phone on, connect my PC to it and BOOM! Unlimited Internet for £5 a month. Download speeds are not great to be fair, but I can PWI easily with a good Ping of about 150. I can also play GMOD and Warhammer 40k Retribution too without lag. I dont really have any other games so I don't know how it copes with modern games but I'm assuming it wont be that bad.

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable

holy hell, thats quite pro.
lol my ping is always like 800+ 8D
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Antihero

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, zm. You ready?

http://epicpw.com/search/

You're welcome.