Epic Perfect World

Free Commissions Maybe?

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
The art kind of looks misshapen.. Sorry but its my opinion.
Keep working though!
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You'll be getting an SS from me soon, you can count on it! :P

I can't wait~! ^^

The art kind of looks misshapen.. Sorry but its my opinion.
Keep working though!
Anatomy is one of my weak points but I do try my best.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
Be creative.  I dun care how you draw her.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Be creative.  I dun care how you draw her.

-Cracks open GIMP and adds you to the list-
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I edited the original post on this thread, there are categories you can pick from so if you do not specify a category I'll do it with my normal art style in GIMP.

If you see that the status below your name hasn't changed for a few days, don't panic; it probably hasn't been updated yet.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Finished Chibbi's commission~! I have no shame for doing this. XD If this is considered "mature audiences artwork" lemme know so I can put it in a spoiler.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
... I don't like you
rofl

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Finished Chibbi's commission~! I have no shame for doing this. XD If this is considered "mature audiences artwork" lemme know so I can put it in a spoiler.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
What's with all the .......s?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I encourage you to create your works in Paint Tool SAI with a Wacom Bamboo tablet. Works wonders.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I encourage you to create your works in Paint Tool SAI with a Wacom Bamboo tablet. Works wonders.

I'm way too used to GIMP and I don't have a tablet. ;-;

/Criesinemocorner
substance..