Epic Perfect World

hi will down loading this version of pw affect my real version or accont?

Offline zm

if any one could answer this id rely appropriate it

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i don't really get what u mean by that(ur grammar kinda vague)
if u ment by downloading pwi client or patch will affect ur Epw client
i think no because they are different just like downloading another ps(private server) Perfect world

or downloading epw will affect the pwi still no they are diff folder client and version and same thing just like what i said downloading another pw
Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 05:45 pm by Takanashi, Hina
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline zm

no  i ment i play pwi at the moment and dont want to get banned. i have the regular pwi on my computer and was wandering if i downloaded this if it would be totally separate and if the real pwi ppl would know i was playing on a private server. ty btw for answering

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
no  i ment i play pwi at the moment and dont want to get banned. i have the regular pwi on my computer and was wandering if i downloaded this if it would be totally separate and if the real pwi ppl would know i was playing on a private server. ty btw for answering
nah u wont get banned since 50% or more maybe playing pwi and private server on same time
50% from pwi playing ps
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline zm

is this server realy active how many ppl are usualy on at a time. kinda new to the whole private server thing and also what do you get when you start out? iv been playing pwi for 4 years and thought a change would be nice

Offline Nine_FOx

I would say half or more than half of pwi population.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
is this server realy active how many ppl are usualy on at a time. kinda new to the whole private server thing and also what do you get when you start out? iv been playing pwi for 4 years and thought a change would be nice
It's active.
I dont know the exact # of people, though.
When you start out, you get basic wings and level 110 gear-as well as 200k coin, a map to activate all teleport npcs, a hp and mp charm (with around 8mil hp and mp ea..i might be wrong but im not logging just to find out).

The basic level 110 gear is ..glowy, and blue, all +12- i dont know specifics.

It's easy to farm coin in Phoenix Valley.
There is an npc called god's giving that lets you buy most essentials with coin from it-and you can get 2+ mil from just  one or so run of PV.
 ^-^

The main currency is Epic coins. for beginners, though, you won't really need it, coin is enough and easy to get.

Your wings speed are..7.50 m/sec i think, and 9 m/s at max.
Those are basic wings, if you don't like them there are NPCs to buy mounts and stuff like more wings at (only the basic ones though). There are also fashion selling npcs
(:

Offline zm

ok 1 more question iv tryed downloading both mirrors and the stop at 2gb/5gb? ty again for the help

Offline zm

oh i pused it then resumed it seemed to work for now

LaceyPip

It's active.
I dont know the exact # of people, though.
When you start out, you get basic wings and level 110 gear-as well as 200k coin, a map to activate all teleport npcs, a hp and mp charm (with around 8mil hp and mp ea..i might be wrong but im not logging just to find out).

The basic level 110 gear is ..glowy, and blue, all +12- i dont know specifics.

It's easy to farm coin in Phoenix Valley.
There is an npc called god's giving that lets you buy most essentials with coin from it-and you can get 2+ mil from just  one or so run of PV.
 ^-^

The main currency is Epic coins. for beginners, though, you won't really need it, coin is enough and easy to get.

Your wings speed are..7.50 m/sec i think, and 9 m/s at max.
Those are basic wings, if you don't like them there are NPCs to buy mounts and stuff like more wings at (only the basic ones though). There are also fashion selling npcs

Like a BOSS ;)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Like a BOSS ;)
Me, my comment, or the information, or all of the.....three?
(:

Offline zm

ok one more how long does it take to get reward from voting needs coin for skills sry to post this here but ya

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Varies, if you relog after voting it's usually only a minute or so.

LaceyPip

Me, my comment, or the information, or all of the.....three?

Your comment

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the reward from voting sometimes get delayed due to the xtremetop100 website beeing under maintenance or with connections problems.
the number os players playing ehre i cannot reveal but its a lot of people...and everyday it gets higher the numbers...

you also do NOT need to download both mirrors, its only 1 mirror u ened to choose.
if u need help with downloading just ask.
hm also i wouldnt advise u to use google chrome to download, it tends to corrupt files on the way.