Epic Perfect World

Name Changing Scrolls??

i_Barb

I was just wondering... could there, and would there ever be a possibility of a "Name Changing Scroll"?
this could be of some use to players who just want to simply make a change in their toon's name if they dont like it, and they thought of a better one.

this could serve means as in:
-something to change the flow of the in-game economy,
-not having to make another toon entirely because of a name,
-etc etc.

how does it sound? :tiger-17: :tiger-17:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Although a nice idea, I see this potentially being a problem lol. Not too mention a pain in the ass to possibly try and put together in the first place.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :rolleyes: Friendlists and stuff would have to adapt to it then.
So would blacklist.

For example:
Name 1 = One
One is on Two's blacklist.
One changes name to Three.
If the blacklist didn't track the change then he's off blacklist.
and friendlist too.
(:

i_Barb

lol it was just a thought i had to myself after spending all day in pv.
but after using the scroll, what if duke black or something (like a pm notification to anyone in your friends list) stated that
"so and so has recently changed their name into blank blank" lol.
 :tiger-2:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Although a nice idea, I see this potentially being a problem lol. Not too mention a pain in the ass to possibly try and put together in the first place.
this.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

I was just wondering... could there, and would there ever be a possibility of a "Name Changing Scroll"?
this could be of some use to players who just want to simply make a change in their toon's name if they dont like it, and they thought of a better one.

this could serve means as in:
-something to change the flow of the in-game economy,
-not having to make another toon entirely because of a name,
-etc etc.

how does it sound? :tiger-17: :tiger-17:

A good suggestion in theory........

Also, to make an entirely new toon is really so easy in terms of leveling and gearing up, if you are thinking of using the same class unless of course, you have done something so bad that your ingame name has the FBI, CIA and all other private investigator companies on your ass ....in which case, just stop playing the game and go hide somewhere.  :P >:D  I also know how difficult it can be choosing a good name that you like, my one friend on PWI struggled and named his char Coffeetable in the end ...and thats just weird  :rolleyes:

Seriously .... it might be a difficult task for Aga and the team, and in my opinion, changing a toon's name will not be on top of the list of things to do but rather to keep creating interesting stuff for players to do on this server.

Offline firestorm01

too many people would abuse this like they abuse other rules here and keepin track of friends would just be harder  :P :D

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
This was brought up before and if I'm not mistaken they said that it is possible but th is possibility for glitches so for that reason they wont do it.

Tali

If you want your name changed so bad get yo wallet out.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
This..
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Basically what tali said  :-\ and this would be awesome but sadly I doubt its possible.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
This would be so awesome but i know it wont happen. I would so change my name to APimpNamedSlickBack, that is all

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
This would be so awesome but i know it wont happen. I would so change my name to APimpNamedSlickBack, that is all

Maybe you don't understand the name change concept. There would still be a character limit <.<. Someone put Axel back in his cage >:|

i_Barb

that....is too perfect...