Epic Perfect World

Tome Guides?

Offline SilentFishy

Anyone know of a tome guide of how to make the higher tomes? thnx in advance :)
SilentFishy- 150 r8 psy
AmonBomani- 150 dragon sin
NinjaCookie- 150 dragon cleric
Defensive- 150 dragon bm
\SilentAlex/- 150 r8 seeker
SilentHippo- 150 dragon sin (Retired)
AlexFishy- 150 r8 archer
SilentFox- 150 dragon Venomancer

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
http://calcs.ucoz.com/tomes.html

but you don't really need it, just get enough MTP and what not and make the Scroll of tome straight up.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SilentFishy

the tomes arent all on there are they?
SilentFishy- 150 r8 psy
AmonBomani- 150 dragon sin
NinjaCookie- 150 dragon cleric
Defensive- 150 dragon bm
\SilentAlex/- 150 r8 seeker
SilentHippo- 150 dragon sin (Retired)
AlexFishy- 150 r8 archer
SilentFox- 150 dragon Venomancer

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
nope, i link i gave you, is set for PWI, but so it's different here from lv. 7 tomes from that guide.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Like labs (or SHINIGAMI <.<) said, you don't really need a guide. Just get enough MTP's to make scroll of tomes. You need enough to make 3 to make a level 7 tome if I remember correctly. Also of course if you're getting the MTP's from GV, you'll be getting tome fragments from there. Mystical tome fragments you just buy from god's giving.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Like labs (or SHINIGAMI <.<) said, you don't really need a guide. Just get enough MTP's to make scroll of tomes. You need enough to make 3 to make a level 7 tome if I remember correctly. Also of course if you're getting the MTP's from GV, you'll be getting tome fragments from there. Mystical tome fragments you just buy from god's giving.

When I first came to this server I hadn't played pwi in about 2 years so there was alot for me to relearn. I only found out about this after I spent an hour making my pangu from scratch.  :-\