Epic Perfect World

Lag

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
-before everyone says its my net blah blah. Its not, Have fastest net they give in my city. Also my settings are completely down even the effects.- Anyways, People can't do anything due to this lag, You basically freeze for 2mins then it goes normal, Then the cycle keeps going, until we dc. This is really annoying, can anything be done about it?

edit: And now I cant log on
:-X
Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 07:39 pm by Rintashi

LaceyPip

-before everyone says its my net blah blah. Its not, Have fastest net they give in my city. Also my settings are completely down even the effects.- Anyways, People can't do anything due to this lag, You basically freeze for 2mins then it goes normal, Then the cycle keeps going, until we dc. This is really annoying, can anything be done about it?

edit: And now I cant log on
:-X

This is a long shot and most probably totally noobish, but do you have a lot of background applications running ....for instance your computer backing up your files continuously? I know that this is a possibility because it happened to my daughter not long ago

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
This is a long shot and most probably totally noobish, but do you have a lot of background applications running ....for instance your computer backing up your files continuously? I know that this is a possibility because it happened to my daughter not long ago
I wish it was that cause it would be so simple to correct xD sadly no everything is off  :-[

LaceyPip

I wish it was that cause it would be so simple to correct xD sadly no everything is off  :-[

Oh Dear  :sad:  I really hope someone can shed light on this ...so sorry for the predicament you find yourself in

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Oh Dear  :sad:  I really hope someone can shed light on this ...so sorry for the predicament you find yourself in
hopefully, I guess I'll mess with tumblr or maybe make lunch xD ty for trying to help tho  ^-^

Offline TigerMeadow

I think its something to do with the server, Normally Epica-1 is the WORST... My advice is if you are having the severe lags just switch to Epica-3.

Whats interesting is mine runs fine on Epica-1 between 6-11pm central time, from Im wanting to say about Noon to 4pm its nearly unplayable for me.

Hope my 2 cents helps somebody  :-\

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
I think its something to do with the server, Normally Epica-1 is the WORST... My advice is if you are having the severe lags just switch to Epica-3.

Whats interesting is mine runs fine on Epica-1 between 6-11pm central time, from Im wanting to say about Noon to 4pm its nearly unplayable for me.

Hope my 2 cents helps somebody  :-\
same timezone so ya around this time its horrible, I'll give epica-3 a try thx.

vlntbty

Try changing servers. Helped for me when I did it. Epica 3 is best for me.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Epica-3 works great , my safezone now ty guys  :monkey-1:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It's definitely not just your net. I'm noticing the spikes frequently as well.

The problem for me with Epica3 is that on 1 and 2, when they aren't spiking like crazy, I have about 60-200 ping.
On Epica3 the ping ranges from 300-600 normally, kind of terrible.

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
It's definitely not just your net. I'm noticing the spikes frequently as well.

The problem for me with Epica3 is that on 1 and 2, when they aren't spiking like crazy, I have about 60-200 ping.
On Epica3 the ping ranges from 300-600 normally, kind of terrible.

Same for me as you said. But the one thing though, while i get the worst ping range from Epica-3, I have yet to dc from it.
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Weird mine is mainly on epica-1 and epica -2 get spikes like 10k~20k ping then it goes 300 then  I dc :c