Epic Perfect World

Whats going down in your Town

Tali

This was in October but still.

Mark Andrade sat down at the Royal Canadian Legion hall on Saturday night looking forward to a Halloween beer. Instead, he was treated to the sight of one man parading around in a Ku Klux Klan costume with a Confederate flag.

The partygoer was leading another man in blackface around the room by a noose.

Andrade left his beer on the bar and walked out. Friends told him later that the two men had won first prize at the Legion’s Halloween costume competition.

MY TOWN BORN N RAISED

Offline play4fun

• log bro
NAKED GIRLS WALKING EVERYWHERE IN THE STREET

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Jup, they don't have quite as much influence in europe yet. In america they controll the majority of the seed supply and a lot of politicians if I'm not mistaken.
The former president of Monsanto is head of the F.D.A now "go figure" and Monsanto's old head attorney also sits on the supreme court. I'm sure they also have a few politicians on "payroll" aswell as most news agency's wich is why you will NEVER hear about these protests on any news channel in the U.S.

Offline Moneymaker

My town is sending a lot of help to Oklahoma and rebuilding some of the things that were destroyed around here by the tornadoes.
So many ppls lives devastated its so so sad, and Yes bambam thats right the US does hide alot thats why i thought of making this thread ^ keep up it up

Offline Moneymaker

Keep it coming guys