Epic Perfect World

Whats going down in your Town

Offline Moneymaker

Hi all
 I'm just going to make this short, i want t make a small thread for people who wish to share events or stuff that happens in and around your town/country this will help everyone get a feel for whats really going on around the world if poeple who actually live in those countries can speak for themselves.

Ill start , 3 days ago about 2 and a half mile from my house there was a factory fire and some gas canisters had exploded or something it is a plastics factory so it cant be put out easily , almost 1500 jobs will be lost this is in Wales UK

LaceyPip

Woolwich attack: Soldier brutally killed on London street

David Cameron has condemned the “appalling” killing of a soldier in London, saying there were “strong indications” it was a terrorist attack.
The killing, which took place outside Woolwich barracks in south London on Wednesday afternoon, will be discussed at a high-level security committee meeting to be chaired by the UK prime minister on Thursday.
The soldier, who had still not been named on Thursday, was killed after two men in a blue Vauxhall car rammed into him as he walked along John Wilson Street near the Royal Artillery Barracks.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
There were some protest against Monsanto here in the Netherlands recently part of the March against Monsanto campaign worldwide. These protests are mostly about the questionable environmental effects of their products & their tendency of buying up organisations who study the effects they have on things ranging from groundwater pollution to the bee population.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
And here, my city stadium will be hosting the finals of the IPL 20-20 cricket! I guess, that's the biggest news in my city for the moment!  :monkey-2:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

LaceyPip

And here, my city stadium will be hosting the finals of the IPL 20-20 cricket! I guess, that's the biggest news in my city for the moment!  :monkey-2:

awesome ...I used to love watching the Twenty-20's, and for your city to be hosting it, must be so very exciting

Offline Moneymaker

There were some protest against Monsanto here in the Netherlands recently part of the March against Monsanto campaign worldwide. These protests are mostly about the questionable environmental effects of their products & their tendency of buying up organisations who study the effects they have on things ranging from groundwater pollution to the bee population.

Oh yeah i know about those bastards i hope nobody was hurt in the protests

Antihero

I live in an boring backwater region. The most exciting thing to happen to us was someone holding up our post office a couple years ago. He claimed he had a bomb. Turns out he didn't. I suppose the only interesting (if you want to call it that) features of our area are meth labs, girls getting pregnant around 14-16 years old, and hanging out in the parking lot at Wal-Mart.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
awesome ...I used to love watching the Twenty-20's, and for your city to be hosting it, must be so very exciting
Yes, it definitely is! :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Gangs-Meth labs-Murder-Poverty just to name a few.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
hm mines flooding and had a small tornado yesterday a little up north   :-\

vlntbty

Um, I live in a small town so it's rather boring. Very quiet. haha I try to get out of it as much as I can. I do keep up with things going on in my country though and the tornadoes in Oklahoma are horrible. Such an awful thing to happen. :/

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
there are elections around here so im visiting every campaign rally to get drunk for free and laugh at empty promises they are saying, as well as to the crowd supporting them  8)
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Sadly you wont here any of this here in the U.S., most Americans don't even know about Monsanto. The media snuffs out stories like this.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
My town is sending a lot of help to Oklahoma and rebuilding some of the things that were destroyed around here by the tornadoes.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Sadly you wont here any of this here in the U.S., most Americans don't even know about Monsanto. The media snuffs out stories like this.

Jup, they don't have quite as much influence in europe yet. In america they controll the majority of the seed supply and a lot of politicians if I'm not mistaken.