Epic Perfect World

Lunar Mats

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I see people buying Lunar mats and taking great interest in them! What are they used for? O_O
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
ironguard potion if im not wrong.  :rolleyes:

Offline Palo

I think its to manufacture warsoul fragments

Offline Anonymous

I think it's to make the flux capacitor. I don't know though.
You cannot cut off what does not exist.
We see, we judge.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Essence Crystal has a 34% chance to craft a Warsoul: Vajra fragment.

Fragment/Transparent crystal 1%ish.

The gold mats 100% if you gather the required amount.

This particular mat costs 760 ish EC to make at the merchant and sells for about 500 ec in regular market.

LaceyPip

Essence Crystal has a 34% chance to craft a Warsoul: Vajra fragment.

Fragment/Transparent crystal 1%ish.

The gold mats 100% if you gather the required amount.

This particular mat costs 760 ish EC to make at the merchant and sells for about 500 ec in regular market.

Awesome thank you Feone

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Oh, another thing. For those farming lunar(or considering to do so). There is a quest line you can pick up at the npc next to the guy that teleports you to lunar from arrowhead.

It's quite long but it gets you an Invitation of Purgatory. Even in PWI this item is pretty obscure but I've used it for farming a lot.

What it lets you do:
It lets you summon "powerfull demons" based on your class. If you run lunar you've probably noticed the Wydgie NPC's  standing around the various valleys. (Veno & Wiz in trophymode, BM in valley 1 squadmode,  EA in left valley squad, EP in mid, Barb in right). If you are level 80+, have an invitation of purgatory & of the right class you can summon a boss from these.

Their drops are either:
Immaculate shards (crap here, also rare)
Fragment Crystal (common, not too usefull but small chance on vajra)
Transparent  Crystal (bit less common, also small chance for vajra)
Essence Crystal (fairly uncommon, large chance of a vajra frament)
Ancient mold (rare, mostly useless here, makes the random +2 deflvl ring/ornament/hats crafted in the lunar forge.)
Mirage celestone (common, useless).

If you're farming lunar for Vajra fragment it really pays off to run the bm & w/e valley boss you kill each time as an extra. They can be horribly difficult in PWI but here it's quite easy, they do have unique attacks though. Much more so than most PWI bosses, they actually use skills somewhat similar to the class they are summoned by. (The veno one has a pet etc).

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Okay, so if we gather the mats, where do we try to craft that Vajra fragment? At the Warsoul NPC in Archo?
And Vajra is used to craft the warsong belt, right? :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yea, I'm not sure if it's the neck or the belt but one of them requires a Vajra fragment.

The warsoul spirit in central archo has all the regular mat crafting of the warsoul fragments. (You can look up %chances in the crafting encyclopedia.)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Yea, I'm not sure if it's the neck or the belt but one of them requires a Vajra fragment.

The warsoul spirit in central archo has all the regular mat crafting of the warsoul fragments. (You can look up %chances in the crafting encyclopedia.)
Okay, thanks a lot! If I face any problems, I'll post again! :)

Offline ponchopo

Oh, another thing. For those farming lunar(or considering to do so). There is a quest line you can pick up at the npc next to the guy that teleports you to lunar from arrowhead.

It's quite long but it gets you an Invitation of Purgatory. Even in PWI this item is pretty obscure but I've used it for farming a lot.

What it lets you do:
It lets you summon "powerfull demons" based on your class. If you run lunar you've probably noticed the Wydgie NPC's  standing around the various valleys. (Veno & Wiz in trophymode, BM in valley 1 squadmode,  EA in left valley squad, EP in mid, Barb in right). If you are level 80+, have an invitation of purgatory & of the right class you can summon a boss from these.

Their drops are either:
Immaculate shards (crap here, also rare)
Fragment Crystal (common, not too usefull but small chance on vajra)
Transparent  Crystal (bit less common, also small chance for vajra)
Essence Crystal (fairly uncommon, large chance of a vajra frament)
Ancient mold (rare, mostly useless here, makes the random +2 deflvl ring/ornament/hats crafted in the lunar forge.)
Mirage celestone (common, useless).

If you're farming lunar for Vajra fragment it really pays off to run the bm & w/e valley boss you kill each time as an extra. They can be horribly difficult in PWI but here it's quite easy, they do have unique attacks though. Much more so than most PWI bosses, they actually use skills somewhat similar to the class they are summoned by. (The veno one has a pet etc).

I have been trying to do that quest, but the mob's count doesn't go up... where you able to finish it?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
ironguard potion if im not wrong.  :rolleyes:
How exactly do we use the mats to get that potion and from which NPC?  :monkey-1:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I have been trying to do that quest, but the mob's count doesn't go up... where you able to finish it?

Some mobs have an identical name in both squad, solo & trophymode lunar. Iirc the ice mob killcount is for trophymode. The NPC is in arrowhead, you don't actually have to do well in the run, just gotta take down the mobs, it's the first valley.

How exactly do we use the mats to get that potion and from which NPC?  :monkey-1:

You don't. Only gold trophymode medals can be exchanged for pills however it is always a random type so most of the time you will get a useless one. Lunar in particular gives fairly high end apo but it's still only about a 15 or 16% chance of ironguards.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
You don't. Only gold trophymode medals can be exchanged for pills however it is always a random type so most of the time you will get a useless one. Lunar in particular gives fairly high end apo but it's still only about a 15 or 16% chance of ironguards.
Okay!  :rolleyes:

LaceyPip

This was a extremely good thread for a change ..... I have been playing PW for four years and the first time I know about the lunar mats and its worth .....

an example of a person that rarely got any help from anyone  :-[

Thank you to all that participated especially Feone