Epic Perfect World

tw for ph players

vlntbty

Agatio said he won't change it. It sucks yes, but that's how it is.

This will be closed soon I bet. Sigh.

Offline Benji

Time will change with SoW patch.
Morning and Evening TW.
Instead of TW at time it has been so far,we will get NW..and as it happens,more ppl will go to NW,cause TW times wont suit the 50% of server.

You guys however might get your TW then.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Will depend on a lot of stuff too. In my PWI faction we saw TW attendance take a massive dive with the introduction of NW, NW was infinitely more profitable & staying up for 2-3 hours of pvp 3 nights in a row was a bit much for most.

If they add a map reset to the SoW patch they will make sure that there wont be any good TW for at least 2-3 months, add a fun NW system to that (hopefully) and half the server won't ever look at TW again.

I wonder if they ever managed to make one NW at EU/US compatible times & one in a more ph/asian friendly timezone.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

no you moron. I didn't say I wanna have the 8pm and early morning for the rest of you. Clearly you miss the point of this thread. And btw fvck face, this thread is called SUGGESTION thread for suggestion and I posted mine, I made it clear from the start that I don't know if this topic had been here already anyways. Amen

Exactly this is a suggestion, And I added my input stop being so childish.

LaceyPip

Duration of Nation Wars is also three hours at a time ...but yes, ONLY the very hard core TW players that are still concerned about how many lands they have or can still own, will diligently turn up for TW....

however, in my personal opinion, I do not see a big change coming on EPW regarding TW and the attendance.  Because this server has a majority of PVP players and they always looking for a challenge, I believe both NW and TW will be popular.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Duration of Nation Wars is also three hours at a time ...but yes, ONLY the very hard core TW players that are still concerned about how many lands they have or can still own, will diligently turn up for TW....

however, in my personal opinion, I do not see a big change coming on EPW regarding TW and the attendance.  Because this server has a majority of PVP players and they always looking for a challenge, I believe both NW and TW will be popular.

If Agatio goes ahead with the planned map reset all the challenge part of TW will be gone. Map full of 1-2 character alt factions.  All the medium & larger factions that are the slighest bit interested in TW are on the map right now, wipe it and we can spend a few months removing alts in boring instant-wins... yay...

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I gotta agree whit Feone, every bigger guild will have atleast 5 boring tw's until something longer then 10 mins will come in their way. The map right now is pretty much "random".

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I gotta agree whit Feone, every bigger guild will have atleast 5 boring tw's until something longer then 10 mins will come in their way. The map right now is pretty much "random".

A lot more than 5 weeks mostly. OC Ducks & NH are fighting eachother currently, however this is only recent weeks. It took months before bigger facs hit eachother. Worms is still avoiding real fights even now and there are several small factions on the map.

Just look at recent TW's. Outcasts vs Ducks took about 25 minutes, meaning that while Outcasts definitely has the upper hand in those fights they are being pushed out of the base a few times. A faction with 10 or 15 people attacking Outcast along with Ducks would mean Outcasts has to either give up the ducks fight to guaranteed win the smaller fac or split forces sending ~10-15 against the smaller group, risking both fights or, of course, just let the small fac win. There are plenty of opportunities like this. Some factions have huge amounts of land with very limitted power. All it would take is two smaller facs working together and one of them would be able to grab land. It's not like a faction that can win every 3-way defend owns all the land..

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
LOL,no changes in TW time please :D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
LOL,no changes in TW time please :D

Yea I think thats pretty much settled. Topic kinda went to map reset or not.