Epic Perfect World

tw for ph players

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
I don't know if this topic had been here already but meh I wanna give it a shot. Now see, I can say that 30%+ of the players are coming from the Philippines or I maybe mistaken. Well we play the game because of two reasons, we wanna enjoy the mass pk and the territorial war but waking up 4 in the morning to get to enjoy the tw is just crazy. Yeah right, talk about laziness? its not about it. Not all people who plays the game do have their own computers at home, many players also play the game at computer shops so I wanna suggest atleast adjust the tw time for the sake of Filipinos who wanna enjoy the TW. That's all.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

LaceyPip

I don't know if this topic had been here already but meh I wanna give it a shot. Now see, I can say that 30%+ of the players are coming from the Philippines or I maybe mistaken. Well we play the game because of two reasons, we wanna enjoy the mass pk and the territorial war but waking up 4 in the morning to get to enjoy the tw is just crazy. Yeah right, talk about laziness? its not about it. Not all people who plays the game do have their own computers at home, many players also play the game at computer shops so I wanna suggest atleast adjust the tw time for the sake of Filipinos who wanna enjoy the TW. That's all.

This has been discussed before and I am NOT flaming your thread, I am just warning you because flames are coming.  And I also agree with you, if it was at all possible to change the TW time, it would be absolutely great.  I also, if I do TW, have to get up at 3am to enjoy Territory wars.  Maybe, just maybe something can be done ....

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
not trying to be rude but this will never happen
gms change say... 3 tws for other times thats like 30 percent pleased
then u have 70 percent bitching because filipinos floor all at that time because nobody else can be assed to awake
its not gonna happen itll just bring unbalance the majority of players are closeish to server time and are happy with the way it is

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Yeah I really wish something would be done but it just isn't going to happen...and saying it affects Philippines is an understatement, basically all Asians are pretty much excluded thanks to the server times. But that is just the way it is and Agatio won't be doing anything about it. It was made pretty clear at a similar and previous thread.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

LaceyPip

not trying to be rude but this will never happen
gms change say... 3 tws for other times thats like 30 percent pleased
then u have 70 percent bitching because filipinos floor all at that time because nobody else can be assed to awake
its not gonna happen itll just bring unbalance the majority of players are closeish to server time and are happy with the way it is

I do agree with you moorline ...it will create problems all around, but still sad that a good number of players on EPW have difficulties in enjoying TW.  Just me, I am the ever positive soul that always hope there is a way to accommodate everyone

Offline Anonymous

I woke up at 3AM to do TW when I played on the PW-MY(EN) server. I didn't complain.
Now I don't get to make TW on fridays when my faction has it on friday because I work. I'm not complaining.

It's something you have to accept and deal with.
You cannot cut off what does not exist.
We see, we judge.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
This will not happen 100% for alot of reason and I wont mention them all.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I'm sorry for you, guys. I would really like to see everyone happy.

But the problem is round world. Setting time convenient for one
group ruins it for another.

Several months ago there was poll about server time setting.
There was many answers and based on them Agatio set the
server time to cover majority of players.

Everyone was/is aware that never can cover all, but other
server time would just make more players unhappy than happy.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Well we play the game because of two reasons, we wanna enjoy the mass pk and the territorial war but waking up 4 in the morning to get to enjoy the tw is just crazy.
So you'd rather have 30% of the server have TW at 8pm for you, and early morning for the rest of us?
TW on PWI was at 4am GMT for me, I never showed up to 1 TW there and never will again past 12am, waste.
Not to mention people work on fridays and even saturdays.
Most of the people are european where the time is from 7pm-11pm for TW which is perfect hours.
He wouldn't change it to please 30% server when another load would get butfcked.

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
So you'd rather have 30% of the server have TW at 8pm for you, and early morning for the rest of us?
TW on PWI was at 4am GMT for me, I never showed up to 1 TW there and never will again past 12am, waste.
Not to mention people work on fridays and even saturdays.
Most of the people are european where the time is from 7pm-11pm for TW which is perfect hours.
He wouldn't change it to please 30% server when another load would get butfcked.

no you moron. I didn't say I wanna have the 8pm and early morning for the rest of you. Clearly you miss the point of this thread. And btw fvck face, this thread is called SUGGESTION thread for suggestion and I posted mine, I made it clear from the start that I don't know if this topic had been here already anyways. Amen

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Just gonna put this here...

How many of these damn TW time change threads are gonna come up?

Either you sacrifice sleep or you don't go.  Changing TW times will inconvenience others.  It goes any earlier, no one in the US will be able to do it (working folks on the US west coast already can't make Friday night TW's).

You can go a few hours without sleep, but no sane boss will let you keep your job for too long if you told him "sorry, TW on EPW, can't come in to work today!"

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nothing that can be done really, some group is always going to be left out of TW, as others have said.

TW goes trough some changes during sirens of war though. It gets more likely to be scheduled on morning or afternoon slots than before so you may have some luck attending at least some TW"s.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Nothing that can be done really, some group is always going to be left out of TW, as others have said.

TW goes trough some changes during sirens of war though. It gets more likely to be scheduled on morning or afternoon slots than before so you may have some luck attending at least some TW"s.
afternoon slots are like 10-11 pm in asia so we can TW then.  Waking up at 4 am shows commitment though, i did it before.sadly i have work during weekends now and can't wake up at 4 am for TWs anymore.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I want to TW with my hubby but he lives in PH  :[