Thank you GMs

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Awwww, guys. c':

And thanks for all those unique pets, mounts and flyers :tiger-8: Black Cat so cuteeeeeeeeee :tiger-48: :tiger-48:

You can thank the talented Paprika for all the wonderful textures she creates. EPW is extremely lucky and thankful to have her.  ^-^ I think Labs does a few of them, too. :3

I think they got it a thousand threads ago. Seriously, there is one of these every fifteen days.

I'd honestly love to see more of them.  :-[

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
this is kinda true but not fully. I haven't played this server yet but in pwi its not really about r9 I have 2 r9s +12 and still hate it I get on now and again for pvp but that's all I like to do anymore. pve is no fun because there is everyone doing what they need you don't make money I hope this server is as great as I have heard. im not really to sure about what to do on this server but I hope its active and welcoming! :) see you all when it downloads!

hm i think people like it here cuz of how the server works.
for example we don't have rank 9 cuz its really unfair nly rich ppl would get it.
we have a custom made Dragon set for 150 and a custom made Rank 8 Recast (this is a luck game more than anything).
and i think people enjoy our custom made server  :-\ we have everything custom made...from weapons to ornaments...from flyers to pets...everything is made by us  :-\
hope you enjoy it as we do and welcome