Epic Perfect World

Thank you GMs

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Hey all
I logged my PWI account today just to see how official servers look like and... I wanna say thank you EPW staff for making this server like it is. Compared to this pathetic PWI which is all about money, EPW is great. Makes me wanna vomit when I see all those r9r3... so yeah, this thread basically doesnt make sense but I just rly wanted to say thank you EPW staff :tiger-8: :tiger-48:
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Maok

Hey all
I logged my PWI account today just to see how official servers look like and... I wanna say thank you EPW staff for making this server like it is. Compared to this pathetic PWI which is all about money, EPW is great. Makes me wanna vomit when I see all those r9r3... so yeah, this thread basically doesnt make sense but I just rly wanted to say thank you EPW stuff :tiger-8: :tiger-48:

Agreed!! :D Ty, for making my life less boring ^^

LaceyPip

Hey all
I logged my PWI account today just to see how official servers look like and... I wanna say thank you EPW staff for making this server like it is. Compared to this pathetic PWI which is all about money, EPW is great. Makes me wanna vomit when I see all those r9r3... so yeah, this thread basically doesnt make sense but I just rly wanted to say thank you EPW stuff :tiger-8: :tiger-48:

I second this ..... I hardly EVER log PWI anymore.  Its dead, boring, and if you do not have reroll rerolled R9, you are nothing on PWI.  There is NO way I can ever afford it.  SO THANK YOU Agatio and your GM's for making this a pleasant worthwhile experience

Just as a side note:

Three weeks ago I decided to TW for the faction I am in on PWI...we came up against an unknown faction, one I havent heard of.  It turned out to be all the RR9's from a faction that has gone bust, every single one of them was R9.  The faction I am in there, has more members that the one we came up against, we had 56 in TW, they had 34 ...we lost within 30mins.  They spawned killed us all the time, played with us wasting our charms until our leader told everyone to get out of the instance, she will not allow spoiled kids with big wallets to waste our time and charms

It was a horrendous experience, and to see those kids laugh at us because we could not even get away from our platform because they kept on spawn killing us ......not nice, and that made me decide to NOT ever go TW there again.  I will log now and then to meet my sons on there and help them with a BH, but well, thats all PWI is gonna get out of me

Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 11:32 am by LaceyPip

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Yes, thanks a ton for making EPW what it is Agatio and all the GMs! A hearty thanks to all of you! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
And thanks for all those unique pets, mounts and flyers :tiger-8: Black Cat so cuteeeeeeeeee :tiger-48: :tiger-48:
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I think they got it a thousand threads ago. Seriously, there is one of these every fifteen days.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I think they got it a thousand threads ago. Seriously, there is one of these every fifteen days.
I'm sure they appreciate these threads alot more than the usual QQ or rage threads that pop up everyday.

Offline Alli

Agatio hates me

LaceyPip

There is nothing wrong with saying thank you to someone more than fifteen times ...saying thank you never ever gets old!!

Offline Alli

Offline firestorm01

lol thank you is a forgein asspect to some people Lacey but i agree it never hurts to learn a few manners  :P :P

Offline ur_bad

this is kinda true but not fully. I haven't played this server yet but in pwi its not really about r9 I have 2 r9s +12 and still hate it I get on now and again for pvp but that's all I like to do anymore. pve is no fun because there is everyone doing what they need you don't make money I hope this server is as great as I have heard. im not really to sure about what to do on this server but I hope its active and welcoming! :) see you all when it downloads!

LaceyPip

this is kinda true but not fully. I haven't played this server yet but in pwi its not really about r9 I have 2 r9s +12 and still hate it I get on now and again for pvp but that's all I like to do anymore. pve is no fun because there is everyone doing what they need you don't make money I hope this server is as great as I have heard. im not really to sure about what to do on this server but I hope its active and welcoming! :) see you all when it downloads!

This server is awesome, and yes, you get the bad and the good ....but ultimately its your choice whether you going to entertain crap or not.

A very warm
     I truly hope you are going to enjoy it here, if you need any help, just shout.  There are guides on this forum thats very informative and loads of others will be just as happy to assist you.

http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
There is nothing wrong with saying thank you to someone more than fifteen times ...saying thank you never ever gets old!!

Agreed. 
Thank you Agatio and Gm's.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Hey all
I logged my PWI account today just to see how official servers look like and... I wanna say thank you EPW staff for making this server like it is. Compared to this pathetic PWI which is all about money, EPW is great. Makes me wanna vomit when I see all those r9r3... so yeah, this thread basically doesnt make sense but I just rly wanted to say thank you EPW staff :tiger-8: :tiger-48:

Indeed. PWI isn't worth playing unless you're r9r3.