1 (7.7%)
doing PV
12 (92.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 04, 2013, 11:17 am

Leveling from 145 to 150

Offline JesseMldr

• THIS IS SUICIDE SEASON
  • Several times I've had to run out and inform the mailman that "scouting IS considered an attack!
  • Characters: Ting_Static
  • Faction: *none*
Hello Guys,
I was wondering if you can help me with some questions?  ;)
1. how to lvl from 145 to 150 fast!
2. i got nirvana armour and i need dragon armour what is the easiest way to get it?

i knew i could get dragon armour by getting a demonic weapon.
but i just don't know the fastest way :S

Well,, i think maybe you can help me out, i'm playing on my assassin from lvl 147. ingame name Ting_Static

THANKS  ;D

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Not sure of your class and how much you play, but from 145-150, I did a mixture of FC and GV.  And PV if I was like a silver away from the next level because I hate PV with a passion.

The easiest way for dragon is to buy it right out.  Oddly enough, it's cheaper to buy the dragon set than to buy a demonic and the warsong crystals.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline JesseMldr

• THIS IS SUICIDE SEASON
  • Several times I've had to run out and inform the mailman that "scouting IS considered an attack!

rainlu

if you are an arcane switch to HA and solo pv - as a wiz i leveled from 140-150 in 4-5 hours (and if you are 2 lazy stay in arcane and do gv's :p)

Offline Maok

PV is still the fastest way, but also the most boring one.

And as it goes for the dragon, just buy from other players as Mikau said

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, GV gives you a lot of exp and EC and OBP. So, GV is better. And you can do PV from time to time!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline JesseMldr

• THIS IS SUICIDE SEASON
PV is still the fastest way, but also the most boring one.

And as it goes for the dragon, just buy from other players as Mikau said

PV mhh yeah that's actualy going pretty fast but i'm sin so i have to 1v1 all those mobs inside so for me it's way to boring so if i make a group it goo's much faster but then what about the exp rate?? does is go down? when playing in group?

Offline JesseMldr

• THIS IS SUICIDE SEASON

DJBFF

PV mhh yeah that's actualy going pretty fast but i'm sin so i have to 1v1 all those mobs inside so for me it's way to boring so if i make a group it goo's much faster but then what about the exp rate?? does is go down? when playing in group?
So, it does not go down, just do some pulls and you'll be fine!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
As a sin in PV you should be able to do pulls fairly well. Make sure you have nirvy gear & then just pull half the instance, 3spark, absolute domain, subsea, rift (with chill of the deep on for both). That should 2shot almost all the mobs.

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Go all out on pv. The only class im finding it hard on is archer (Havn't tried veno or cleric), but other than that, every class has a secret way of doing pv.
Wizzes lure, continuous aoe (forgot what its called D:) then expel. Mystics lure then leech off devil for pdef boost, etc.
fc takes too long and the exp isnt worth it :L
Same with Gv imo. But then again im impatient, if you like doing gv for an hour to get 5-10% go for it lol.

Ps. An hour in pv well spent after 145 can equal to 10-20% more? Idk, havnt done pv in ages, but thats how I lvld all my toons, even the AAs and the LAs.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Phoenix valley is the fastest, people say it's boring but then so is gv and fc. As a sin you want chill of the deep active and full chi, you want to pull to the first cavern and get all the mobs you can from the two hills avoiding all the stun mobs. Spark then use the orangy chi regen skill (I forget it's name) then use your two aoes making sure the one with the debuff goes first. That should kill the bulk of them use a few regular hits to maintain your hp while your second aoe recharges. Using that should kill them. You can then pull the rest and do the same. If you can't do the instance in two pulls adjust with less mobs, you can always use stealth if it gets too much or use AD genie skill

Offline firestorm01

gv and fc just use esco trainin scrolls they do help after level 145