Epic Perfect World

TT guide

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Guys, I was wandering if there is a TT guide for EPW? I went through the pwi ones but, couldn't make out much.
So, if someone could post a guide for TT it would be great. Or atleast the map with the path to follow. Thank you.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Guys, I was wandering if there is a TT guide for EPW? I went through the pwi ones but, couldn't make out much.
So, if someone could post a guide for TT it would be great. Or atleast the map with the path to follow. Thank you.

Why do you even want to do TT?

LaceyPip

For some its a means of getting EC...and to get the materials to make the warsong goodies you need to make something else ........ughhh I cannot remember the names.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Well, no reason that can come to my mind! But, I want to! If it is a part of the game, why not try it? O_O
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

LaceyPip

Have you tried this :   http://pwi.ecatomb.net/

and here are the paths and a whole lot more:    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=306941

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8

Have you tried this :   http://pwi.ecatomb.net/

and here are the paths and a whole lot more:    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=306941

I did. But, didn't understand the path to follow exactly even after seeing the TT 3-3 map! Like which boss to kill first what boss next.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

It gives pretty decent EC & a chance for the mats for the Ksitigabhra fragment.

For finding the path trough the easiest way (if you can't figure out the guides) is to have someone show you how to get to each boss. Then just write down the instructions or memorize them.

Offline Palo

The order is - 1st Coredash / 2nd Djinscream / 3rd Deathflow / 4th DarkColluseast / 5th Steelation / 6th Illusion:Nemen / 7th Twilight Emperor / 8th Twilight:Minister / 9th Illusion Lord

And you need to kill an amount of mobs so the bosses don't go on rampage and kill you

LaceyPip

The order is - 1st Coredash / 2nd Djinscream / 3rd Deathflow / 4th DarkColluseast / 5th Steelation / 6th Illusion:Nemen / 7th Twilight Emperor / 8th Twilight:Minister / 9th Illusion Lord

And you need to kill an amount of mobs so the bosses don't go on rampage and kill you

This is super !!!  Wish I had this when I first started TT :smiley:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8

Thanks! :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
dont forget that we increased the EXP in HH/TT 2 patches ago  :-\

A map ! Weeee, I wont get lost again -sigh- QQ

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Thanks much for this helpful post  :smiley:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~