Epic Perfect World

why everytime i play pwi i my pc keep hang around 5/10mins i played

Offline b4by_fasha

its happend almost everytime..i ask the worker of the cyber cafe..and they say patch problem..but other ppl dont have that problem..i wanna know what the real problem anyway..its really pain in the ass to need always restart the pc..and sometime when i farm ec at ns i keep hanged..and when i restart pc and login again i already die and lose the ec..so pls help me what should i do to make thing ok again like before...its never happend since before patch..after new patch its always dc and coz of that nobody playing this game at this cyber cafe..pls help me  :sad:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I think you should manually patch it, then verify the files and then give it a try. If it works, that way, fair and good, else you have to ask the wait for the GMs to read this and give you a solution.
Another problem could be that there is a bug in the cyber-cafe computer where you play. You can ask the cyber-cafe people to scan their computer properly.
Hope doing these two might just solve the problem. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline b4by_fasha

how to manual patch it?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
http://epicpw.com/announcements/patch-v62/
Read this. (the manual patch instruction is given towards the end of it)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline b4by_fasha

what i realize here dont have patch v61..how to get it?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
http://epicpw.com/announcements/patch-v61/
Just follow the simple steps! Do inform here if your problem is fixed after you update to v62!

Offline b4by_fasha

i already done it..and it get more worst..i cant even login it..when i just laucher it..my pc hang..i restart pc and laucher again still hang..cant even login it :sad:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
It could be a PC problem then you know! Stuff like viruses!  :rolleyes:

Offline JesseMldr

• THIS IS SUICIDE SEASON
  • Several times I've had to run out and inform the mailman that "scouting IS considered an attack!
  • Characters: Ting_Static
  • Faction: *none*
i already done it..and it get more worst..i cant even login it..when i just laucher it..my pc hang..i restart pc and laucher again still hang..cant even login it :sad:

WoW! that isn't good!. maybe reinstall the game a few more times?
or just buy a new pc?? ..    look on youtube how to fix those errors

Offline b4by_fasha

i play at cyber cafe my friend

LaceyPip

i play at cyber cafe my friend

I cannot understand that the owners or the people working at the cafe, are not more helpful!!!!!