Epic Perfect World

Armor sets: DPH or DPS

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
i think a bit damn boring when dont exist any private server where the mage class can go for dph build instead channel, every but really every server aimed to dps (intervals/channel time reduction)

so my ideea lets make sage token with sage/saint/angelic gr18 item set, since exist demonic token and g18 eq with critical and interval or channel (critical, speed most of time represent the demon path)

in saint/angelic item set could be aimed the attack level or flat damage and instead crit a very bit higehr def

so something like this: instead 10% channeling, we add 3 attack lv, instead 6% channeling we add 2 attack lv

so overall 50% channeling could be 20 or max 25 attack lv, similiar way with intervals

(attack level could be added like set bonus or just each item separate)

really then have more sense on dph/dps and look like each path have a set :)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i think a bit damn boring when dont exist any private server where the mage class can go for dph build instead channel, every but really every server aimed to dps (intervals/channel time reduction)

so my ideea lets make sage token with sage/saint/angelic gr18 item set, since exist demonic token and g18 eq with critical and interval or channel (critical, speed most of time represent the demon path)

in saint/angelic item set could be aimed the attack level or flat damage and instead crit a very bit higehr def

so something like this: instead 10% channeling, we add 3 attack lv, instead 6% channeling we add 2 attack lv

so overall 50% channeling could be 20 or max 25 attack lv, similiar way with intervals

for level 145 you can roll such weapon as:
-10% ct
+4 atk lvl
+4 atk lvl
+4 atk lvl

or
-10% ct
+3 crit
+3 crit
+3 crit

for 150 you can choose either
magic sword that has -10% ct and +4% crit
or glavie that has -16% ct

adding more attack levels or crit could imbalance PvP, it's the reason why I didn't add atk/def lvl stones here

dude mages hit hard..... like really hard.... if mages can one shot other 150 classes then i think thats plenty of DPH right there... adding more dmg and reducing your channeling would make you a one hit wonder. meaning if you don't one shot them then your most likely dead. besides wanting to hit harder would be overkill since we hit hard enough as is.

Offline xahtik

:o wow an honest mage, im truely shocked stud, most magic classes complain the sins are too op but u are one of the first to admit mag classes are op. and i total agree with u that adding more DPH would totally make magic class too op. there has to be a limit somewhere for all classes to balance the game and if not then the server become like all the rest. i wont name the server but magic classes are all u see on it and its horrible lol melee classes really dont exist and if they do its few and far between there is no farming there and pvp is all pew pew with magic spells and causes horrible lagg with the graphics used when u cast them.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

-10% ct
+4 atk lvl
+4 atk lvl
+4 atk lvl

or
-10% ct
+3 crit
+3 crit
+3 crit

adding more attack levels or crit could imbalance PvP, it's the reason why I didn't add atk/def lvl stones here

but i meant there decrease the bonus too so weapon dont get another +12 att lv :P

about mage op, hit hard but without channeling damn slow so sin hit how much time during u cast gush? i guess minimum 3.

attack level dont make it op if have dont have much, same with interval class, what not op until dont have 5 aps, same channeling not op till no 75%%+ channeling reduction.

i understand that random weapon stat, but i liked the ideea when the 2 hh and cv upgraded was out, 2 set, same level, balanced, different design, one look devilsh, another like a holy set

so u think 20-25 attack level more op than 50% channeling or 4x-0.1 interval vs 20-25 attack level?

(i dont said need att lv stone, that really op)
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2012, 12:26 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Lol the mages that QQ about other classes are the ones that clearly do not know how to counter those classes. Stud actually has it easy going against sins now since most sins that play are ridiculously predictable. Here's some advice against sins.

1) Kite them till their buffs go out (jumping is OP lawl)
2) Roll a pure magic/vit genie so you can spam the shiz out of EXPELiarmus
3) Keep on jumping, heck flying is better too
4) When they've literally exhausted their genie energy spamming occult ice on you, go for the kill lol. I won't tell you the combo stud uses since you can figure that on your own

The most annoying part of sins are their buffs. Tidal Protection has a 50% chance to avoid a stun/sleep/seal/immobilize? Gawd, I wouldn't waste a stun with those chances. So the best thing you can do is kite them till that buff runs out. Sure they'll QQ that you're "running" but heck it's their fault for failing to stun-lock on a class that was MADE to keep you from moving. GL SINS! bahahahahahahahahahaha. It's a no-brainer  ;D

Btw, sins ARE OP. No class should be able to triple spark 5 times in less than a minute.
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2012, 06:52 pm by Dynasti
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player

-10% ct
+4 atk lvl
+4 atk lvl
+4 atk lvl

or
-10% ct
+3 crit
+3 crit
+3 crit

Ughh I completely agree with the attack/defense levels. I used to think you should have added them but, I just checked out Vendetta and it basically made PvP stupid lol. It'll literally take 5 endgame players to take down a single person in full defense level. 1v1s would literally be non-existant lol.

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
Any class imo is considered OP so long as you know what each class can do and learn effective counters.

att lvl stats on endgame armor would be for sure....breaking. Magic classes (Im including all magic classes...not just mages and psychics) would hit alot harder. I mean....light armor classes (archers and sins) would hit alot harder but their survivability would be even worse with magic classes hitting that few percent harder.

Sins OP? Apart from triple sparking, their constant stun locking, and defensive buffs....their damage is pretty lacking without triple spark....when it comes to endgame I mean.

Endgame everyone does become even more tankier. Magic classes have 30k+ hp unbuffed so sins tend to be slightly weaker...but not useless

145 weapons with att lvl adds and -channeling adds? IMO are great for 145 people...but once you get dragon weapon....then the lunar weapon does become useless as the adds on the dragon weapons are way too good.

On the DPH or DPS argument. I believe I can fill both roles....even as a mage. I do slightly less damage than a sage mage but....with demon wellspring quaff...Im pretty much close to insta cast and doing effective damage. So even if I lose a bit of channeling....if I lost that channeling and instead got...20-25 att lvl. I can easily recover that loss of channeling with one skill. The sad thing is.....the skill is spammable and costs only 1 spark -.-

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
Sins OP? Apart from triple sparking, their constant stun locking, and defensive buffs....their damage is pretty lacking without triple spark....when it comes to endgame I mean.

I disagree with this statement. I can roll through stud's wizzie with just auto attacking with 150 daggers in between stuns. The times I've beaten stud on a sin was without triple sparks lol. Archers are even squishier against sins.

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.

I disagree with this statement. I can roll through stud's wizzie with just auto attacking with 150 daggers in between stuns. The times I've beaten stud on a sin was without triple sparks lol. Archers are even squishier against sins.

But that is stud though O.o like....everyone has their opinion on each class. And well of course archers are even squishier against sins....light armor classes get the least amount of defense endgame.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Lol the mages that QQ about other classes are the ones that clearly do not know how to counter those classes. Stud actually has it easy going against sins now since most sins that play are ridiculously predictable. Here's some advice against sins.

4) When they've literally exhausted their genie energy spamming occult ice on you, go for the kill lol. I won't tell you the combo stud uses since you can figure that on your own

The most annoying part of sins are their buffs. Tidal Protection has a 50% chance to avoid a stun/sleep/seal/immobilize? Gawd, I wouldn't waste a stun with those chances. So the best thing you can do is kite them till that buff runs out. Sure they'll QQ that you're "running" but heck it's their fault for failing to stun-lock on a class that was MADE to keep you from moving. GL SINS! bahahahahahahahahahaha. It's a no-brainer  ;D

Btw, sins ARE OP. No class should be able to triple spark 5 times in less than a minute.

why u talk about mages? my sin kinda similiar level and got same grade eq than my wizz.

u can kite, they just stealth and done but anyway, this not about sin is op, coz its ok they are counter, same like seeker counter the heavy armor users, its about different armor set what look nice also since cant make %weapon damage on equipments, just a flat amount, thats why i adviced the LOW amount of att level, but have another solution too, its just about 2 set what got different addon, one closer to demon classification (crit/att speed/channel) another to sage (higher stable damage, a bit more def)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Curring

Any class imo is considered OP so long as you know what each class can do and learn effective counters.

att lvl stats on endgame armor would be for sure....breaking. Magic classes (Im including all magic classes...not just mages and psychics) would hit alot harder. I mean....light armor classes (archers and sins) would hit alot harder but their survivability would be even worse with magic classes hitting that few percent harder.

Endgame everyone does become even more tankier. Magic classes have 30k+ hp unbuffed so sins tend to be slightly weaker...but not useless

145 weapons with att lvl adds and -channeling adds? IMO are great for 145 people...but once you get dragon weapon....then the lunar weapon does become useless as the adds on the dragon weapons are way too good.

On the DPH or DPS argument. I believe I can fill both roles....even as a mage. I do slightly less damage than a sage mage but....with demon wellspring quaff...Im pretty much close to insta cast and doing effective damage. So even if I lose a bit of channeling....if I lost that channeling and instead got...20-25 att lvl. I can easily recover that loss of channeling with one skill. The sad thing is.....the skill is spammable and costs only 1 spark -.-

I love people that say  "oh, all classes are op", peoples definition of OP is so varied it's lost all meaning.

The only two classes I consider OP/Broken are the Psy and Sin - but we all know it was PWE's "pot o' gold" so to speak, so actually trying to balance those classes is pretty hard.
Sins can stun lock, better than a BM, which to me is wrong on its own, not to mention the insane chi gain (Which is really what makes the class op).
Psy, we all know this one so I'm not gonna bother repeating.

Now, back to topic.

Magic classes have enough DPH to charm bypass anything, especialy Wiz.
Magic classes have on average around 60% ct, maybe a bit more.
So really you're getting best of both worlds - imho, it'd be a waste of time, I can already hit amazingly high numbers that oneshot people, what would be the point in adding more damage if im already oneshotting them?

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player

why u talk about mages? my sin kinda similiar level and got same grade eq than my wizz.

u can kite, they just stealth and done but anyway, this not about sin is op, coz its ok they are counter, same like seeker counter the heavy armor users, its about different armor set what look nice also since cant make %weapon damage on equipments, just a flat amount, thats why i adviced the LOW amount of att level, but have another solution too, its just about 2 set what got different addon, one closer to demon classification (crit/att speed/channel) another to sage (higher stable damage, a bit more def)

If you're referring to increasing the damage to wizards at the cost of a little bit of channeling, then I completely disagree with you. Wizards can ALREADY one-shot certain classes. Heck I think they can if given the proper situations. My 150 archer got hit for around 48k non-crit at one time. Mind you, this was a demon wizzie. I've seen 150 BMs get one-shot by a wizzie as well. When it comes to DPH, wizzies already reign on top of that area. Giving them anymore damage would practically give them the capability to one-shot easier and make this class more OP in my opinion.
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2012, 04:14 pm by Dynasti

Offline Curring

If you're referring to increasing the damage to wizards at the cost of a little bit of channeling, then I completely disagree with you. Wizards can ALREADY one-shot certain classes. Heck I think they can if given the proper situations. My 150 archer got hit for around 48k non-crit at one time. Mind you, this was a demon wizzie. I've seen 150 BMs get one-shot by a wizzie as well. When it comes to DPH, wizzies already reign on top of that area. Giving them anymore damage would practically give them the capability to one-shot easier and make this class more OP in my opinion.

Agree'd, my wiz has demonic and with Pyrogram I crit a sin for 41k - if anything a certain genie skill needs to be nurfed or the -chan, not give them the capability to one shot barbs, because that is what it could some to. (On full R9 servers I can one shot demon barbs in human form, without BT) So no, I don't want it to come to that, plus it's still early stages, now were getting more people PKing it will be easier to find the imbalances and change when need be.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

chan is used by every caster also i talked about interval too, also about 1 shots, barb also can 1 shot a wizz, so this visa versa, situation depend coz i am sure u cant kill that easy a good barb, same if u are barb vs wizz.

nice when peoples talk about the rare situations. (or we can talk about barb crit, or other nice situations)

u really dont got it what i meant here, coz i guess items could be nerfed then with att lv u dont deal higher dmg than now, so not that the point, make more stronger just more armor set variation what fit for cultivation.
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2012, 10:52 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin