Epic Perfect World

Boutique Suggestion.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I think it'd be really nice to have all the fashion in the fashion NPC's also available in the boutique! for a cheap 1~5 Silver or how ever you'd think it'd be fair. My reason for this idea, mainly so we can preview the fashion before buying it, I know you can sell it again and get most your coinage back, but still it would be way nicer to pick fashion in that mannor then to buy everything and try it out till you find what you like, then sell it all again etc(It would also be benificial for fashion events when they are held). Not much of a suggestion, just thought I'd throw my ideas out and see what I can get out of them.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
I agree with him, personally. Just for the preview option, though, it'd be very useful.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Personally I say both. Have it in the boutique for like 1 silver, but still have the fash NPC's. Just have it in the boutique for preview reasons, still 1-5 silver in case someone buys it. My reason saying both is because even though it's only a little I'd still rather not spend my gold on fash o_o. I don't know just my opinion.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Hei

+1 to this, each fash should cost 1 silver n would be possible to preview it instead of using ecatomb n stuff

Offline Bonbon

• Tori was here. <3
Yes please, a preview option would be epic.

CarbonStrike- 150 Archer

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
*-* that would save from a lot of buying/selling fash...since sometimes i buy 3 times the same thing -.-

LaceyPip

It will not be cost effective for those of us that changes fashion every hour ......

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Just let me preview it somehow and I'll be the happiest person ever. o.o

And if you keep the NPCs with it for coin, wouldn't be so bad cost wise? O.o You don't have to buy it. Just don't make it strictly boutique.
What am I even doing?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Yup yup :D I agree +100
(:

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
Yes Yes +1000000

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
(:

vlntbty

It should be in Boutique only for previewing and keep it in NPCs otherwise so we can buy. However, that being said, the fashion in the NPCs are only like 105k so it's not that much. I just buy a bunch of random things, go to seamstress and preview them that way. Put it in boutique or not, it's fine with me.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The costing would be pointless. but would love a previewing option again :c would make things much easier then buying a boatload of fash for matching purposes  :rolleyes:

LaceyPip

It should be in Boutique only for previewing and keep it in NPCs otherwise so we can buy. However, that being said, the fashion in the NPCs are only like 105k so it's not that much. I just buy a bunch of random things, go to seamstress and preview them that way. Put it in boutique or not, it's fine with me.

THIS, right here is your previewing option!! Pythe you are brilliant, I never thought of this ^-^

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
The costing would be pointless. but would love a previewing option again :c would make things much easier then buying a boatload of fash for matching purposes  :rolleyes:

^This

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.