Epic Perfect World

psychic questions

kittenwhovian

Hiii, could anyone give me some advice on a genie build for a psychic? Also I was thinking of going sage, is this a good idea? I'm also unsure how to shard my armor. Full vit stones or a mix of that and pdef shards? many thanks in advance.

Offline Benji

Ill share my toughts.
Genie:
Absolute Domain (yes,you will need it when ppl stun you and aps with will surge)

Expel (not bad to have around as well,if you know how to remove the silence,it can be very useful)

Cloud Eruption (chi skill,all your best skills need chi,im a demon psy,and i need this one,so yeah,i have it)

Faith/Belif (its a must,remove negative effects)

Fortify (immune to stun at possible cost of el ress,this is one of the 'advenced skills'. If you are new into pk,dont get it)

Extreme poison (yes,i have it,nice extra dmg)

Elemental weakness (i prefer it over Enrage and combine with EP)

Enrage (many have it,not my favourite,20atk lvl at lost of def)

Badge of courage (nice to have around to break from stuns)

Pick what you like,also check genie guide here,im sure it will help you.

As for demon/sage. Im demon,simply cause of crits. I crit,i kill.
Sage however lives a bit longer and has that awsome purify at BoL.

EDIT: im on phone,so i cant write as much as i would like.
Mag genie build is nice at start,later depends on skills and playstyle. Also,i was using vit and pdef shards-half half. Till i got +20 vit,now im pure vit sharded.
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 02:14 pm by Basilisk

Offline Kizza

Demon is for 1v1s and sage is for mass pk... this genie is an example of a sage psychic
High dex is a must. if u wanna kill a mystic/cleric Elemental weakness is a must more dex = takes more mage res off enemy, expel also needs dex in mass pk you may need to use expel alot or 1v1 vs sins/archers
Absolute Domain
Expel
Cloud Eruption
Extreme poison
Elemental weakness
Badge of courage
Heart of Steel(so you dont get 1 hit by seekers)

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Hiii, could anyone give me some advice on a genie build for a psychic? Also I was thinking of going sage, is this a good idea? I'm also unsure how to shard my armor. Full vit stones or a mix of that and pdef shards? many thanks in advance.

Go sage, by going demon, you risk a lot for such little. No matter what class, go full +20 vit stones on your endgame armor.

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
Demon is way better for 1 v 1? I still don't know.. is the damage that different from one to the other? cause like 20% chances to increase crit is low compare to unlimited chi for infinite survival and stuns no?

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
Demon is for 1v1s and sage is for mass pk... this genie is an example of a sage psychic
High dex is a must. if u wanna kill a mystic/cleric Elemental weakness is a must more dex = takes more mage res off enemy, expel also needs dex in mass pk you may need to use expel alot or 1v1 vs sins/archers
Absolute Domain
Expel
Cloud Eruption
Extreme poison
Elemental weakness
Badge of courage
Heart of Steel(so you dont get 1 hit by seekers)
@bold i would like to disagree. i'm a nonfactor maining a Psychic but i do PK (altho extremely rusty now) and have been at this server for 3 or 4 years now and i could say the opposite of what you're saying given the fact that i've had both for a long time.  Sage BoL / Psychic Will are two of the things the Demon Psys would wish they'd have.  the rest of the skills are pretty much debatable although i would say that i'd lean more on Sage when it comes to benefits (Crit isn't a problem if you know how to build your character).