Epic Perfect World

Why??

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
ROCKET SCIENCE is just an expression ....okay, I will make it more difficult NUCLEAR WARHEAD MANUFACTURING

Lol! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
This is so true, Many times ppl say, GMs dont help. Yet many of you forget we have way to many ppl pming us or asking for questions. When some of the questions made in WC. Are in the knowledge of every old player. Some questions could be easaly answer by any player. Or inside even your own faction. I help to open instances. Yet i cant be all day helping with this metters. Some ppl say "but why would i help? There are GMs, its their job to help." Wrong, GMs are here to control, and help in sergious game metters that the comunity canot. Everyone should help. Its a way to help and improve the game. A game and a server that we all Love, and we all try to make it better. If there isnt any help from players in general, Then the work of the 9 GMs will be almost impossible.

Ty to those who try everyday to make Epic the best server.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

shizo

And why should anyone spoon feed every idiot that asks stupid questions or help with moronic useless PVE crap?
You can solo almost everything with ease and since this crappy game is old as shit, there's hundreds of guides, he/she/it can search it instead of being lazy and asking every dumbass question in WC.
WC is purely for TRASHTALK, keep you're cries for help to yourself and your friends if you have any.
Thank you, have a nice day :)

LaceyPip

And why should anyone spoon feed every idiot that asks stupid questions or help with moronic useless PVE crap?
You can solo almost everything with ease and since this crappy game is old as shit, there's hundreds of guides, he/she/it can search it instead of being lazy and asking every dumbass question in WC.
WC is purely for TRASHTALK, keep you're cries for help to yourself and your friends if you have any.

You see my dear, this attitude is one that will not be missed in the game.  Please do not forget, we all started not knowing the game, and today, there are hundreds of players starting to play PW that has never had exposure to the game.  There are kids, 12, 13 year old wanting to play and ask questions ....there are older people starting to play.

Not everyone can solo, or know what multi clienting is, how would they ever know if they do not ask questions ....not everyone knows how to efficiently search the internet for related topics.  So in a nutshell, we are not all as clever as you are. 

If you do not ask, you will never know.

Have a super awesome day!!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I do not usually moan as this is a game and you take the good with the bad and understand that there are wookies and good guys - BUT

For a long time now, I see requests in World Chat for help, for instance.....please can someone tell me where Moonshade Desert is.  At that moment I was in BH, so when I was done, I pm'd the person who asked for help and asked if they got help.

That was 15 minutes later and no help was offered to this poor person .........YET, we can racial slur each other, talk dirty, cuss, fight and be total freaking morons in World Chat but its too much to offer help to another person.

This is an awesome server, and as I said before, I have never enjoyed Perfect World like I enjoy it now.  If we are not going to be prepared to offer help to new comers or anyone who pleads for help, how do you think we can keep up the good image of this server?  It makes me MAD, MAD, MAD that there are so many 150's online, talking SHYT in World Chat but cannot even offer a lending hand to someone in need.

And before you start saying yeah grandma, sure grandma .....its not ROCKET science to help each other!!!

Lets keep this server going, with helping each other and stop talking crap in World Chat....having fun in World Chat is one thing, but being a total ass and moron is another thing.

Lacey

[/url]

What you need to, and probably already do, understand Lacey is that people will be people. Primarily this is a computer game aimed at a younger audience. It's essentially a childs game and as such is filled with childish people and that's not an offence to anyone. You don't see 15 year olds opening doors for the elderly and helping a disabled man up the stairs with his shopping, for the sole reason that they are 15 year old. Sure you get the odd one or two people that do help, and it's great to see. But my point is; You can declare world peace accross the server if you wish, you can paint Archosaur pink and fill it with bunnys but It wont change a thing. The world is full ignorance and selfishness. However it's also full of people who want to go about their own business and those people should not be blamed because they don't want to help others. Theres nothing wrong with playing the game for yourself sometimes, sure it would benefit everyone but we are not machines and as such, will never run in perfect sync that way.

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
You do realize you just called EPW and PW in general a "crappy game" don't you? If you don't like it, you are welcome to leave. The server is better off without some selfish bastards such as yourself.
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 01:47 pm by Aposeydon

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

thats why i love TRASHTALK on world chat  :-\
its like christmas for me....free mutes and bans !
aside from this, i missed the part where every single player have the right to ask for help...i think you forgot to mention it right ? np  ;)

Offline firestorm01

i have always tried to be helpful in epic and old pwi but some people only want to be rude and mean ..this is the world we live in and not just online..Kids now a days dont know what respect or common decency is because they arent taught it ..games like epic or wow  only let them be cyber bullies so that's why they are so popular..Kids enjoy violence even more then most adults because they believe it is a part of everyday life..even in a game. so sad is this world  :'(

Antihero

I hope you don't get that impression when I'm online.

shizo

aside from this, i missed the part where every single player have the right to ask for help...i think you forgot to mention it right ? np  ;)

Why would i mention it when it's implied.  :rolleyes:
Everyone has the right to ask just like everyone else has the right to ignore them.
I merely suggested to keep they're cries for help to themselves.

On a side note shows how sad GMs we have when they enjoy banning and muting people the most.  :sad:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
why sad ?
its a lot of fun ;)
or is it our fault that people don't want to read the Rules ? or better yet, decide to ignore them.
sad would be if we let you guys break the rules and let u roam free.
i like to enforce the rules, im sorry if that makes you sad about our GM Team   :-\

Offline Benji

Why would i mention it when it's implied.  :rolleyes:
Everyone has the right to ask just like everyone else has the right to ignore them.
I merely suggested to keep they're cries for help to themselves.

On a side note shows how sad GMs we have when they enjoy banning and muting people the most.  :sad:

Someone with opinion as yours really shouldnt be giving Such comments to others.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Your point remains valid, it's not down to you to help anyone if you don't want to and other people should not judge you for such an act. However you said it in a profoundly rude way which means everyone in this thread now hates you xD except me of course, Barbie loves everyone as equals :3

However WC is used for more than trash talk. It's used to sell thing and get squads for TMs and BHs etc. It's just a shame its mostly used for trash Talk :/

shizo

There's a difference between enforcing rules and enjoying it.
Enjoying so much in punishing people that you even compare it to Christmas is just sad.
Would be better if you changed the rules.
TRASHTALK is fun, everything else in WC is booooooooooring.

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^
Is only 1 thing I hate when use WC n that's when get TONS of random sq invites n ppl get mad when I reject em...
When some1 ask me questions about game I try answer but well yeah I hasn't play so long that has full knowledge of the game tho, but atleast I try ;)
And when I am in game n c ppl ask for help with open instances/def pav in WS n so on - I do help if able n I NEVER want the payments offered cuz I c is as a help to let players get the stuff needed for game/sell to gain EC ;) I know some ppl rly wanted to pay me then ECs they offered to def a pav in WS but this far I always had refused to take the payments :)
And same when ppl ask for help to dig the crystals for culti - if I am avaible I do help cuz I know is no fun when new in game n maybe not in any fac so WC is ur friend when try find help :)
And u all GMs wow OMG I so do love u ALL cuz as long I has been in game ( think is like 4 months or so by now n I has NOT ever been in this official PWI so totally newbee about this kind of game), I have gotten ALL my silly/stupid/noobish questions answered by them GMs n in the support room :) So just for u all GMs I send like 1k roses for being this awesome <3
With all this ( wow typed lots all in sudden lol) I so agree with Lacey about help all then that is new in game :)
Not rly sober tho so hope I dun have too much typos or show my bad english ( english is not my first language ;) :)

Cya all in da game n all u newcomers just catch me up ingame if ya need help n I try be there for YOU :)