Epic Perfect World

Shattered Cloud Chapter

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Okay, so I was trying to do the "Shattered Cloud Chapter" daily quest for the first time. And I came up with a monster kill quest! So, I had to ask that what monsters do I kill? This is a SS of the thing. (the quest is on the upper right)
And is it worth doing this quest?
Please help! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
This is the SS!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

LaceyPip

The quest usually appears in your quest log, there are loads of mobs to the south to kill, it will specify which ones, then at the end of those, you will get two bosses to kill

The quest is not really worth it, in PWI you can make the Sky Cover Ring .....the bosses drops Night Spike Crystals

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Well, the quest didn't appear in my quest log! And moreover, if you are talking about the nightspike mobs, I did kill them, but, the count of monster kills wasn't going up!  :sad:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thats called
Puclic Quest
we have a problem with it which in the end players do not receive the rewards.
we will see if we can fix for sirens but no promises  :-X

LaceyPip

Yikes ...... I am sorry, I have no answer to that ...I only done this ONCE on PWI and it was a Royal pain in the butt.  I hope someone else who have more experience with this, will be able to help you

Really sowy I cant help

L

LaceyPip

LOL Thank you ET!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i can tell him exactly what to do but...no rewards...if he wanna waste time i dont mind :D

just pm me ingame

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
i can tell him exactly what to do but...no rewards...if he wanna waste time i dont mind :D

just pm me ingame
Lol! I'm not that insane yet to do quests without any rewards! Thanks ET for telling, and thanks Lacey for helping too! :)