Epic Perfect World

Guides Request

Offline Epica

• Old Player
As the title says, if you guys need or think a guide would be usefull just post it here and the EpicPW staff will work on it ;)

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
A guide writing guide!
Or maybe, 'How to offload work to other people so nexy had time to do things other than updating his guides guide'  :P
In all seriousness though good idea for a forum post!
When I finish my other guides and have the time ill help out with them  :)

Offline TheViper

• Viperz
  • American By Birth, Southern By The Grace of God!
If Someone Could Make a Guide About Abbadon I know its a Part of culti and i seem to have great difficulty getting it done! just trying to find my way around is a huge hassal a guide would be a god send
Choose Your Poison!

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
If Someone Could Make a Guide About Abbadon I know its a Part of culti and i seem to have great difficulty getting it done! just trying to find my way around is a huge hassal a guide would be a god send
http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Abaddon
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2012, 03:12 pm by Chum

Offline OceanVoice

As the title says, if you guys need or think a guide would be usefull just post it here and the EpicPW staff will work on it ;)

Good day Epica,

I think darknae used to make a guide about sage/demon skill books. Which dungeon to go for hunts for what type of skill books. But, I could not locate this guide from the forum now, has the monter drops for skill books changed on this new client? Cheers

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Agatio needs to do that :/ i dont have access to the database so i dunno where the books can be found :( i know they r diferent from the ones before, and almost all skills can be made. the only thing i dont see in the game is the Advanced Mystical Pages,which can be used to make the clips but i'll talk about it with Agatio.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You actually get all skills in same way as in PWI that's why I think that the guide isn't necessary.

Offline OceanVoice

Agatio needs to do that :/ i dont have access to the database so i dunno where the books can be found :( i know they r diferent from the ones before, and almost all skills can be made. the only thing i dont see in the game is the Advanced Mystical Pages,which can be used to make the clips but i'll talk about it with Agatio.

Hi Epica, Thanks

I guess there are many players whom has no expereince with the game before with PWI...

Offline OceanVoice

You actually get all skills in same way as in PWI that's why I think that the guide isn't necessary.

Hi Agatio,

No worries...

Is there anyweb site that has info on dungeons where possible books might be located, I could check them out.

Sorry if i sounded silly...lol trying to learn more...
Cheers :p

Offline Epica

• Old Player
u dont need to farm the books if thats wha tu r thinking to do, cuz they r all able to get via forges. with diferent types of pages. this is cuz the drop rate on the books went very low cuz as i said they r able to be obtain through forges system :/

Offline DexoDrill

Im sorry this might sound a little stupid, but what is the best way to get Chrono Pages? I understand that The boss's spawned around the maps drop them and you can exchange 8 EC for 1... But is there any other ways?

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Im sorry this might sound a little stupid, but what is the best way to get Chrono Pages? I understand that The boss's spawned around the maps drop them and you can exchange 8 EC for 1... But is there any other ways?

no there isnt, sorry :/

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
from World bosses

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Card bosses do, and if agatio does decide to make them better and more worth it he might increase the chrono page chance!

Offline GamerGall

Sage and Demon culti could be updated, seeing everything is now completely different.
Mist City (City of Naught) is closed and can't enter (Sage Culti).
Make love, not war, less blood  ****