Epic Perfect World

Server's best players.

Offline SailentKilla

• Beginner
Hi I'm an old Vendetta player and I'd like to know which are the best players PK-wise when it comes to 1v1 and mass PK, write down the players you consider the best this way, much appreciated, I want this thread to be seen as 1 meant to help us make an idea of who's good, because I want to learn to be a good PK'er.
Psy -
Mystic -
Etc.

Antihero

Hi I'm an old Vendetta player and I'd like to know which are the best players PK-wise when it comes to 1v1 and mass PK, write down the players you consider the best this way, much appreciated, I want this thread to be seen as 1 meant to help us make an idea of who's good, because I want to learn to be a good PK'er.
Psy -
Mystic -
Etc.

This is just a flame war waiting to happen. Mods, you know what to do.
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 01:04 am by Antihero

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This is just a flame war waiting to happy. Mods, you know what to do.

For once I second what Antihero said. -coughcoughforoncecoughcough-
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Shadowchiz

i only know that the best BM is VegetaSS

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hm well OFCOURSE my characters are best of their class so,
Barb - Tarasque
Cleric - Medication

and other classes

Veno - Aelana
BM - VegetaSS

all others who cares i win bye

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Sneaker

Well let me just say its not you lol coz i know of  vendetta we pwned them all  the time lool

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Psy -
Mystic -
Etc.
Server's best players? No, I'm sorry, but theres no such thing. They might be someone that is good, but not best.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
BM - VegetaSS

Not sure about others, but this guy sure is god at his class.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lol! Lol! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

vlntbty

This. Every one and their brother will say they're the best.

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
This. Every one and their brother will say they're the best.
^^

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Vegeta SS #1 Wr, others are tryhards, take Robbert and Insanity as example.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
there are so many threads 'bout  this try searching.  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I never understood these kinds of threads in the first place. Wait till pk is up and active on the server you'll see everyone's e-peen grow x100000000 in WC. This is mostly opinionated, you'll get 93475937534 different names from people most likely in the same guild of the person they're naming or their alts. Even on servers with PK ranking, you have those people saying the top pk'ers cheated themselves to the top. If you're looking to challenge the so called "best" just challenge everyone in sight.  :rolleyes:. Sorry not trying to burn or anything. I'm just saying.

Edit: Also alot of really good pk'ers don't like being bothered with questions, because their ego is on the moon.
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 02:21 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.