Epic Perfect World

I get pkd by a wiz in nightscream and then I lag and cant do anything on game

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You should really post on one thread  :tiger-18:

Oh the irony!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Oh the irony!

YES THE IRONY! Seriously though I don't know which one to reply to <.<
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
wth seriously after this wizzy insta killed me i get dc'd then when i log back on i cant do a thing until i get dc;d again

Uhm. Completely exit out of your client. Wait about 10 minutes, for your account to get DC'd again. Then start up your client and log back in. Btw, this should really be put in the Support section.

Offline RiveaLynn

I haven't gotten PK'ed by anyone, but I am having problems when I try to log in as well. I am fairly new to Epic. I've only been playing for a week. When I'm on, the server lags me out so bad that it disconnects me. It wont let me log in. It sometimes works if I am able to vote, but not this time. I tried to see if there was a new patch for the game, but it said everything was fine. Can you please help me? I quite like this game, and do not wish to quit playing.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Try a different mirror & check your virusscanner, firewall etc.

Offline RiveaLynn

I dunno what the mirror is but my firewall and virus scanners are all in place and wont interfere with the game.. I've played PWI with everything the same as it is now..

Offline Maok

I dunno what the mirror is but my firewall and virus scanners are all in place and wont interfere with the game.. I've played PWI with everything the same as it is now..

You do know how to force log after you got disconnected right? Just tick the force log icon when you type username and password. Sometimes the main map crashes and you won't be able to do this. But it doesn't happen that often.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
maybe that wizzy,hiero bug your client :D