Epic Perfect World

I get pkd by a wiz in nightscream and then I lag and cant do anything on game

wth seriously after this wizzy insta killed me i get dc'd then when i log back on i cant do a thing until i get dc;d again

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :-X So what your saying is that you get killed in a pk zone, which is something you can complain about, and then your internet sucks so you dc.
After you log back on, your internet sucks again or just moments of super lag, and you dc again.

(:

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
:-X So what your saying is that you get killed in a pk zone, which is something you can complain about, and then your internet sucks so you dc.
After you log back on, your internet sucks again or just moments of super lag, and you dc again.

lmao

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Nice blame it on something else.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I may have LOL'd a little too hard at this excuse..
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

vlntbty

Wow.....just wow. If you don't want to be PK'ed DON'T go to NS.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
lmao
No, I swear that's exactly what he's saying!
NS is a pk zone and i get killed a lot and complain a ton.  :rolleyes: but we not talking about that.

You get killed by a wizard instantly. That makes sense depending on your class. and gear. and the gear of the wizzy.

then you respawn, but you dc. That just means your internet is super lagging, or something. Or that it sucks, period.

Then you log on again, and voila! you can't do a thing until you dc again. Doesn't that just mean that your internet connection became crap again in the short time between logging on and dcing?
wth seriously after this wizzy insta killed me i get dc'd then when i log back on i cant do a thing until i get dc;d again

:rolleyes: im pretty sure im right
(:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'll be the first to offer a helpfull response here assuming you are telling the truth. Theres a bug in FC where if you log out at a certain point something in the environment bugs out and crashes you on login. While I've never had this on nightscream I suppose its possible some file in your client got corrupted, something to do with the terrain there.

The way to fix this:

Verify your client, to make sure nothing is corrupted.
Log onto an alt or go into the settings screen from the patcher.
Once you are at your client settings, one way or another, set everything down to absolute bare minimum. Lowest distance, lowest graphics, everything off that can be turned off.

This should allow you to log back in, it does for the fc version of the bug.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :rolleyes: assuming its a bug, i've had one in the cities where the floor gives away and you drop forever.
Solution?
Get on a flyer and teleport to another city or the same one with home tele, etc.
 :rolleyes: has nothing to do with dcing, but if it goes on long enough you might.
(:
if you think somehow im complaining about pk im not that your mistake for assuming, what im wondering is why the servers on my list have no info all 3 of them and as for my connection i have not lost it been on the main server the whole time without incident

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Did you try the thing I posted above? It might work.
there is no ping or population showing up on servers 1 2 ans 3 epica
im going to try patcher fix if it works

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
im going to try patcher fix if it works

You should really post on one thread  :tiger-18:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.