0 (0%)
1 weekend 2x drop and the next 2x exp?
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: June 21, 2013, 04:13 pm

Saturday and Sunday rates for 2x

Offline Yeehaa

• NoHomo <3
These threads pop up so much it's ridiculous. Next time include an alternate option or something for those who don't want everything instantly handed to us. This server is easy enough to farm as it is, no matter how irregularly you play ^^

Peace  :P

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
These threads pop up so much it's ridiculous. Next time include an alternate option or something for those who don't want everything instantly handed to us. This server is easy enough to farm as it is, no matter how irregularly you play ^^

Peace  :P
^ Well said

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Craggan

Just have to agree with the majority here. The xp rate is fine the way it is. I was even ok with everything before the recent modifications. Am I glad to see only 1 billion xp from 149-150. Damn right but even 2 billion was fine with me. Just have a bigger sense of accomplishment when I finally got it.

As for the double drops I wouldn't mind maybe once every 6 weeks but hey.... That's not up to me to decide and I'm grateful whenever it is decided that we are worthy on them and on yeah.  I farm like hell during those times.  Saving all my maps from sharp spear now for the next one.  Give me more EC.  Lol

Offline Consist

• Old Player
None of the above.

Once a month 2x drop for one weekend.
2x XP not needed.

This server had x500 XP, now is x1000.
It means: we already have x2 permanently.

Well, obviously. It's a private server.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
the more you suggest 2x or spam world chat / or gm pm's about 2x the less we will get it. 2x is a privilege a celebration for things that happen to the server. Abusing this will ruin everything. If the gm's give us 2x out of no were Be happy and don't QQ about wanting it more. Other then that Aga's recent update made it quite simple to Level up faster. And farming allot of ec is not that impossible. you just gotta understand what your doing.. I suggest locking this post  :-\

like maybe when we patch to Sirens of War ?
^or like that. thats a major update can't wait to see what will change with full SoW ;)
Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:42 pm by Rintashi

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :rolleyes: This thread is almost pointless. Thread hijack /topic change..
instead of 2x xp, what WOULD be really cool is if like those..bunnies that were, erm, created with wrong code........
if a gm digs up a code for like a chibi icecream cone or something like that  :D it would be really cute.
Or maybe cuter bunnies (tbh the ones in tusk town , not sure if still there, wern't so cute ;-; )
As for something cute from google images..
<3

I just saying (and screwing up the topic as well) but it would be really cool <3

"pics from google images
(:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
We should have a x2 exp once a month tho...