Epic Perfect World

Gender change(Please lock due to drama, sry >.<)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Not that you should, but you could. Many people posts useless comments, to make someone mad or just to create drama.
Also to get an title.
No freaking idea what title you are talking bout.
BTW, advice to post farmers: just make a new thread and copy paste posts all day long lol.
No freaking idea what title you are talking bout.
BTW, advice to post farmers: just make a new thread and copy paste posts all day long lol.
Silly if you have no freaking idea what title on forum is.
 off topic, topic should be closed. Nothing except drama will happen here.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Can u move this drama out of my thread? ty
and also I want GM to answer me D:
new account: CookieVookie

Antihero

Silly if you have no freaking idea what title on forum is.
 off topic, topic should be closed. Nothing except drama will happen here.

Translation:

Quote from: Pluencee
I'm not the center of attention and I'm not getting my way, so I'll start drama and try to get this thread closed.

It probably will be, but not at your request.

Can u move this drama out of my thread? ty and also I want GM to answer me D:

Who do you think you are? Lol. Also, your question was answered. Gender changes require Agatio to make a change in the database.
I'm bored that's why I write this,also I'm farming pots to finally get OLD PLAYER. UAA.

here you go :normal-2:

Antihero

Original post:

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: *drama mode on*

Caught ya. And once again, my point is proven.
You should've say :

Sorry, for making you mad Plue. I'll just leave this thread and let you finish this drama.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
@Pluence,,,  no one was farming posts, everyone was sharing their views and what not, then you come along and You mention post farming... i guess you think everyone else is just as narrow minded as you are...

anyways.. looking at last page and this.. all i see is you replying to everyone, noticeable by the bright purple dp and signature lighting up the two pages radiantly... i know you will feel the need to reply to every post now, and farm posts under the disguise of self righteousness if you can call it that.

pluence.. if you really want to farm posts.. there are plenty of forum games you can spam up legitimately, also theres the threads like "your favourite music" or w/e ..

no need to ruin a perfectly good discussion and act all self righteous with the irony of your self being the only one farming posts..  hardly anyone else is as obtuse as you are..

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

@Pluence,,,  no one was farming posts, everyone was sharing their views and what not, then you come along and You mention post farming... i guess you think everyone else is just as narrow minded as you are...

anyways.. looking at last page and this.. all i see is you replying to everyone, noticeable by the bright purple dp and signature lighting up the two pages radiantly... i know you will feel the need to reply to every post now, and farm posts under the disguise of self righteousness if you can call it that.

pluence.. if you really want to farm posts.. there are plenty of forum games you can spam up legitimately, also theres the threads like "your favourite music" or w/e ..

no need to ruin a perfectly good discussion and act all self righteous with the irony of your self being the only one farming posts..  hardly anyone else is as obtuse as you are..

Lol. You really? Then read all my posts if you think I farm em, and badly want to create drama. You always  ALWAYS come here and throw all the shit on me. GF.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
I dont understand how can someone make such a drama fest from normal thread, ty for ruining my question guys
new account: CookieVookie
 :))
I dont understand how can someone make such a drama fest from normal thread, ty for ruining my question guys

Many ppl have already answered your question. What you still want? Go pm Gm for more lol.

Antihero

You've got to the the dumbest... how did we ruin your question? If you would actually read (I know that may pose a challenge) you would see that this question has been answered repeatedly. Hell, I even gave you the answer. Or do you need it in all caps? IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO UNDERGO A GENDER CHANGE, AGATIO MUST MAKE A CHANGE IN THE DATABASE. Is that simple enough for you? Or do we need to break it down into individual parts?

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Come on just stop acting like a kid.No one is farming for posts.Let him close it when he think is the moment.He got a lot of answers but some are different.For who says is impossible:My mystic got that too,and I was on server when Labs done his gender change,and there were more.It depends in what mood u catch Agatio online.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You players should really learn to respect one another.

It's a game. Online.
Have fun.
Stop bickering.

I'm also debating on whether or not I should delete all the rude comments and open the thread back up at a later hour. It's really up to the original poster.

Thank you, have a nice day.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: