Epic Perfect World

Nirvana Talisman

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
i got question:

why i dont ahve same green exchange quest at rageing tide npc (that old man) and other people can exchange it. have something level limit for exchange nirvana talisman to ec?

i ask because not i am the only one who got same problem and still dont got any answer when i asked in game.
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Epica

• Old Player
u can deliver one Nirvana Talisman at time. this means u can deliver 1 by 1 one BUT if u have 2 3 4 5 6 etc in ur inventory u will only be able to deliver one, canceling all the others. so what u need to do is deliver 1 then go delvier another BH and get a new NT and deliver it then go back for another one, etc ;) thats the trick

Offline Arabella

• ~♥~
actually. you do need to be 140 before you get that quest to exchange for those 10 ec. I actually had more than 1 talisman in my inventory before and the quest works fine o.o
♥~every man dies but not every man lives~♥

Offline Epica

• Old Player
oh ok, i'll have to test that cuz last time i checked with 3 on my inventory didnt work lol

Offline Arabella

• ~♥~
worked for me for 3 i think. beyond that i am not sure =o go try 4 and see xD
♥~every man dies but not every man lives~♥

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It changed recently I think because I know that you have to do it one by one at the moment but before the last update you didnt, I could be wrong though!

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
u can deliver one Nirvana Talisman at time. this means u can deliver 1 by 1 one BUT if u have 2 3 4 5 6 etc in ur inventory u will only be able to deliver one, canceling all the others. so what u need to do is deliver 1 then go delvier another BH and get a new NT and deliver it then go back for another one, etc ;) thats the trick

i tryed with 1, but that lv140 thing maybe right :D still i am lower than 140 but 4 lv more then i can test it :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
They will be available again to 110  :(
(as it can't be abused anymore)

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I had the same problem on my non gm toon as well.. not being able to turn in more then 2. I had 3 in my inventory and the last one would not exchange so it expired :(