Epic Perfect World

The Forum Ban Game

rainlu

EvilEye23 is banned because potatoes are registered trademark and pretending to be owning it is a break in the law.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
EvilEye23 is banned because potatoes are registered trademark and pretending to be owning it is a break in the law.
Rainlu is banned becuz lies! I luv potatoes!
POTATO!
(:

rainlu

Rainlu is banned becuz lies! I luv potatoes!
POTATO!
EvilEye23 is banned for mentioning word potato because potatoes were replaced by new the go-go toes

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
EvilEye23 is banned for mentioning word potato because potatoes were replaced by new the go-go toes

Rainlu is banned because that rhymed.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

cevans1290

Hei is banned for lying, it is not useless--it is a good thread.

rainlu

cevans1290 is banned because this thread is no challenge for the real call of booty veteran players.Qq

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
cevans1290 is banned because this thread is no challenge for the real call of booty veteran players.Qq

Rainlu is banned because the cake is a lie.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Rainlu is banned because the cake is a lie.
You're banned because Miku said so.

cevans1290

Janrey is banned because they are posting on this forum, banning someone D:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
bann becuase i don't like your avatar

B&ed because I felt like it.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas

Banned because I already banned her earlier.

cevans1290

TheFelineLife, You're banned for banning him who did not follow forum rules, ty

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
TheFelineLife, You're banned for banning him who did not follow forum rules, ty

Banned because I am the dictator of the land of rainbow unicorns and mountains of candy. XD

LaceyPip

nokisito banned because of the aggressive nature of his post

Offline Therras

• Papi.
nokisito banned because of the aggressive nature of his post
Lace banned for calling noki's posts aggressive.