Epic Perfect World

Daily Epic 21 May 2013

Offline Tjeumans

You missed it.

Well no, we did not miss that one, but there are claims and claims. This is one along the lines of George W. Bush claming he knew how to budget. Or Bill Clinton claiming he never smoked cigars. We dismissed that one.
Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:36 am by Tjeumans

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Well no, we did not miss that one, but there are claims and claims. This is one along the lines of George W. Bush claming he knew how to buget. Or Bill Clinton claiming he never smoked cigars. We dismissed that one.
:normal-12: :normal-2:

Offline Tjeumans

In case you did not get it: yeah, we missed that one. 1 sentence in an overload of WC, while not being online all day. Rather than admitting it, we made a joke of it. *insert white-flag waving PW smiley here*.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Well no, we did not miss that one, but there are claims and claims. We dismissed that one.

LOL. Joke or not.... I got a lovely laugh out of that. =3
What am I even doing?

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Well no, we did not miss that one, but there are claims and claims. This is one along the lines of George W. Bush claming he knew how to budget. Or Bill Clinton claiming he never smoked cigars. We dismissed that one.

Well yeah I do believe that such a thing is in the "with Mrs Lewinsky there is not a sexual relationship, an improper sexual relationship or any other kind of improper relationship" kind of claim. But it was just for the lulz, since I am pretty sure I've seen this person already claming to be the GODARCHEROMGIDROPALL. With the consequent answer of Bobbert (Hai Bobbert! o/) like OMGCOMESIRRYIDROPYOU10-0.