Epic Perfect World

cleric in pvp

rainlu

hi i just made an r8 cleric and i would like to know what is your strategy against all of the classes ty :3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i would suggest youto pm Zilara, VampireKing, Medication...
those 3 i saw in the PvP Events and they r good  :-\

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Follow Lilt around and mimic everything he/she does, become #1.

rainlu

i would like skillsets, character builds, genie builds, etc  to be posted here i don't want to feel like they teach me if you know what i mean...i would feel like i ove them something i just want to know the more advanced basics before i test the waters and kind of share the wisdom with the community not just keeping it for themselves (even from the players that have spent days of gameplay playing wrong, they don't need to be any big names or anything)
the thing i want to know the most is how to stay alive against sins, bm's and so with the classes that have the opportunity to do multiple stuns in a short area of time (some best survivability game style not the killing one)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
the thing i want to know the most is how to stay alive against sins, bm's and so with the classes that have the opportunity to do multiple stuns in a short area of time (some best survivability game style not the killing one)

purify wep?

maybe try pking / 1 vs 1 against clerics with your other chars to see which of their skills and techniques are successful against you.  :smiley: have fun
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

rainlu

yeah purify weap is a good idea, that's a good start now the skillsets  >:D (examples of a fight with the skill list used of you and your opponent :p)

Offline bluntpuffer

PM Lilt ingame. best cleric ever.
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline bluntpuffer

A good tip i got btw is to increase you magic attack before activating magical shackle.

I believe demon spirit's gift does that
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Medication,VampireKing are good

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
Just pm Medication if I'm on my cleric and I'll teach you gameplay.

rainlu

okie after the fight we can submit skill lists