Epic Perfect World

Events not fair

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
Just my own opinion BUT i wouldn't change anything.No matter how you do any of these events there is ALWAYS gonna be someone QQing about how you do it,when you do,etc.Read back over alot of the posting from the past NOTHING but boohoo you did this wrong or that wrong GM's.I think it's awesome that the GM's even still try to give the players some kind of boredom breaking event EVEN tho all they get is grief over every event they try to do for everyone.On a personal note i would love to see a lot more pve events.A lot of us that came to this server were NOT looking for a strictly pvp server and that seems to be what is happening on epw more and more every week.I hear a lot about nerfing this and removing that to keep balance here but i don't see a lot of balance between pvp and pve events.Again just voicing my opinion don't mean to piss anyone off just how i feel about it.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Benji

I agree the pm first on undefeated champion is a bit annoying. Perhaps it could be restructured a little bit?

My suggestion would be:

GM picks a number between 0 and 100. After announcement each player pm's the GM with a random number between 0 and 100 and whoever is closest / guesses it first gets to go. That way ping is no issue & you can still quickly select an opponent out of a group of pm's. 

That being said, hosting events is a lot of work and I appreciate the GM's putting time, efford and patience into it.

Like this, and it could work very well.
With rule against spam ofc

LaceyPip

Just to throw ideas out there...what about upon announcing an event, then choose an obscure mat or herb to farm - the first to trade to gm's...

THIS.... is good, it makes it fun and gotto work a little   ;) :P

Offline iAmLegend

Plus on the Undefeated champion event, in my opinion, should have a champ duration. meaning a champion can only hold it's position for, let's say, a week max (if they can hold it for that long), then just give exclusive "champ" item to that player, like a fashion with "undefeated champion" logo or something once he reach max duration. or getting a bigger reward if the champ was defeated after his long reign of being a champ. this makes it trying to defeat the champ even sweeter since the rewards are bigger than the usual.
Sage R8 Seeker - 150
Demon R8 Assassin - 150
Sage R8 Archer - 150
Demon Wizard - 150
Sage Cleric - 150
Demon Barbarian - 150

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
password in chatroom - this would be hard when im looking for a limited number of players cuz if for example i want the first 12 players to guess the password and enter the chatroom will win, there is no way for me to stop people for keep coming in then i will have 15 20 25...etc
i see this idea to be used on some other type of events though, maybe something like a trivia and have like 5 minutes time for people to guess the answer and come inside the chatroom, whoever is inside is rewarded.

I meant this as the first 5 or so, u can see who enters the chat room first and after u got the first 5 names u can port them all and let them fight the champ in the row. I diden't mean it to replace the NPC method whit it.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I meant this as the first 5 or so, u can see who enters the chat room first and after u got the first 5 names u can port them all and let them fight the champ in the row. I diden't mean it to replace the NPC method whit it.

but what event are you talking about ?  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 01:43 pm by EvilTouch

vlntbty

Good idea. Or use a math problem with the answer being the password. 

Suggestion: Make a chat room, put password as example 486 first to enter chatroom will go. or you can make it 0-100 aswell. Or same whit a word, make a riddle like : Its the warmest star or w/e and whoever puts sun and enters chat will go.
But random number pm guess is ok too.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
but what event are you talking about ?  :rolleyes:

To enter the undefeated champion event you can pick like 2-3 players each time u announce it and first 2-3 w/e to guess it first will be ported there.