Epic Perfect World

is it worth it

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Very well said Feone

I feel it's only a very loud minority that's really obnoxious. On that note, GMs stop warning them 10 times a day, just permamute those few people that are always causing shit in worldchat.

just permamute
Yo

rainlu

lol guys take it easy , most of people come here to have fun (not going pro or anything - just understanding the game and having fun from the game mechanics... and not everyone comes here to care about w/c or WC or worldchat or whatever...take it easy it's just a game and there is trash talk everywhere, the level it makes you mad is determined by your level of wisdom.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol i download our client in 5minutes  :-\

....wtf.
what are ur cpu specs? do u hve some kind of godly computer o.o
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
lol guys take it easy , most of people come here to have fun (not going pro or anything - just understanding the game and having fun from the game mechanics... and not everyone comes here to care about w/c or WC or worldchat or whatever...take it easy it's just a game and there is trash talk everywhere, the level it makes you mad is determined by your level of wisdom.

well said.. i myself play the game for fun  ;D. just tryin' to learn the diff. chars and the game.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x