Epic Perfect World

Mystics knockback

Offline Chire

I didn't say the opposite.  :normal-43: Yeah, Ik psychics have low phys def, but they have lots of def levels and you use dragon accessories; get cube neck / warsong belt then see the dif. + Defense level weapon. Not my fault you don't know your own class.  :normal-20: And my 120 def levels thing was just an example, but I've seen psychics with more than 105 def level.

LOL "you're a better psy than most of them here" - "not my fault you don't know your class" LOOOOOOOOOOOL let me laugh more of how 2 faced you are. And about ws shit and cube neck, yeah sorry for not being able to farm 24/7 so it goes slow. Sorry to have at least a bit of life outside of the game. Hmmm maybe if I donate.. OH wait, Im looking for a job, yeah, gg. Don't teach me about something that I play longer than you, just because I have a shit of a laptop, and I'm not able to defend properly doesn't mean I don't know my class ;)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I think that mystic skill is vital for the class nothing needs to change and as stated by others the other class push backs are irrelevant. Mystic only class that really needs it. Also nurf white voodoo plz to op Axel out.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Go play a psy and see what's a low defense.

They have a skill for tanking, they stun the enemy and then switch... Or do you not yet understand how psychics work?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Looool!
Psy war between Mittens and Tier! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
What you said is mostly it. I think mystics have it because their defence is pretty low, if I don't use it i have no time to summon a pet or a plant because with aps my HP goes down pretty fast. :c

This sums it up quite nicely. Even then, a blessing was still added to increase a poor mystic's defense. xD

It's pretty much the reason why Psychics have their forever stun, and Wizards have that flee skill (that I don't remember the name of).

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It works for mystics because PWI designs their newer classes to wipe the floor with the older ones so people switch & cash more.

Mystics really don t NEED that skill because they can pretty much infinitely stunlock with just their summons alone, they have it just to give them another boost over the older classes.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Malon come online i want to show you something :<

rainlu

First, let's not start drama out here.  :normal-20: And I've never said you're not able to defend properly  :normal-2:. And yeah, you're a good psy but what you said moments ago proves that you don't know your class and tbh psy doesn't really require any skill. Plus, with White Voodoo + Def level weap + Endgame accessories and you can get more than 105 def level and 105 def level really cover the physical defence hole. And with some gud stats on r8 gear (Physical recistance and Reduce Physical Damage Taken); it will look like you have the same phys def a sin or archer has.  :normal-42: And I play psychic for 1.5 years. :o

PS: Don't go around there and act like a victim; sorry had to say it.

aww i see love in the forums *-*  (that's the reason of mystics KB) :monkey-8:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
It works for mystics because PWI designs their newer classes to wipe the floor with the older ones so people switch & cash more.

Mystics really don t NEED that skill because they can pretty much infinitely stunlock with just their summons alone, they have it just to give them another boost over the older classes.

i disagree. not so many ppl knows this but imma say it anyways. mystics pet won't stun u if so close to mystic. u need 5-7 meters in order for pet to do 100% stun. i don't know if this a bug or it meant to be like that. and it's why ppl say pet stun not 100% it's only if ur opponent not on ur face.
back to topic, mystic need the knockback in order to stun with pet against malee classes and to have lil bit of time to do some heals between stuns.
other classes already got the mobility to back them up as for psys they got white vodoo to switch to and sos.
so i don't think this knockback should be remove or add to any other classes.

Offline Chire

First, let's not start drama out here.  :normal-20: And I've never said you're not able to defend properly  :normal-2:. And yeah, you're a good psy but what you said moments ago proves that you don't know your class and tbh psy doesn't really require any skill. Plus, with White Voodoo + Def level weap + Endgame accessories and you can get more than 105 def level and 105 def level really cover the physical defence hole. And with some gud stats on r8 gear (Physical recistance and Reduce Physical Damage Taken); it will look like you have the same phys def a sin or archer has.  :normal-42: And I play psychic for 1.5 years. :o

PS: Don't go around there and act like a victim; sorry had to say it.
No one is acting like a victim, I learned psy on pwi, where you do need skills, as on every other server. The reason why I don;t want 2 weps is easy, my skill bars are all full due to the touchpad, no mouse so I cant click fast enough. If reality for you is being a victim, well sorry Mittens, I don't have a mom to sit beside my ass and do w/e I ask her for. Its called Life. It sucks but you should learn it a bit :)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Chire

They have a skill for tanking, they stun the enemy and then switch... Or do you not yet understand how psychics work?

Look around you my "friend". You will see genie skills which can cancel the stun and also get immune to seals ;3 Or do you not understand yet what genies can do? ;3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I learned psy on pwi, where you do need skills
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

rainlu

Ahahah, you funny. I kill you last.  :tiger-26: And since when does PWI require skills? You made me laugh.  :normal-2: A server with weapons with 40 attack level where a psychic can basicly 1 shot or 2 shot anyone requires skill? Sorry to let you down. And I don't have all my weapons on skill bar or else it would be full. o.o Open inv and switch. And welp. Do my haters only know how to trashtalk me based on my age? Sheesh.   :normal-19: And what does real life have to do with a game? O.o

"I don't have a mom to sit beside my ass and do w/e I ask her for."

Made me laugh as hard as hell since you don't know shit about my life. :normal-2::normal-2::normal-2:

Those skills don't last forever. Camp white voodoo until those people use those skills, then stun, switch black voodoo and rape and the silence skill will do all the defensive work. That's pretty much it. And genies don't have infinite energy; learn how to counter it.   :normal-20:

it's called love :monkey-27:
(sorry but i have to agree that you seem like a kid even if you know how to play well...at least im assuming from what you have said xD)

Offline Chire

Ahahah, you funny. I kill you last.  :tiger-26: And since when does PWI require skills? You made me laugh.  :normal-2: A server with weapons with 40 attack level where a psychic can basicly 1 shot or 2 shot anyone requires skill? Sorry to let you down. And I don't have all my weapons on skill bar or else it would be full. o.o Open inv and switch. And welp. Do my haters only know how to trashtalk me based on my age? Sheesh.   :normal-19: And what does real life have to do with a game? O.o

"I don't have a mom to sit beside my ass and do w/e I ask her for."

Made me laugh as hard as hell since you don't know shit about my life. :normal-2::normal-2::normal-2:

Those skills don't last forever. Camp white voodoo until those people use those skills, then stun, switch black voodoo and rape and the silence skill will do all the defensive work. That's pretty much it. And genies don't have infinite energy; learn how to counter it.   :normal-20:
Funny how when you lose arguments you talk about killing me.  Anyhow, yes pwi did require skills before all this cs shit at the end. I know, I played it since before RT class came out, and when it came out, also then, cause there wasn't so many cs'ers who can one shot every shit. You can laugh how much you want, and you can say how psy doesn't require skills (coming from a sin) . And who mentioned your age? O.o Dude LOL stop tripping the balls you don't have. / as far as "switching" goes, lemme see you "switch" when a sparking shit comes + genie skills + movement buffs (which are also immune to stuns etc) on MY laptop bby, you wouldnt last 5 minutes.  You would rq + throw out the laptop + burn it. Stop trying to teach me, I know perfectly how psy works. And dw my 10 minutes will come and maybe you will finally figure what using SKILLS means at me ;)
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Chire

it's called love :monkey-27:
(sorry but i have to agree that you seem like a kid even if you know how to play well...at least im assuming from what you have said xD)

He is a kid. Maybe he acts "mature" for his age, but he aint got shit about friendship and other stuffs. I guess he has to learn yet, better soon than to regret it later for being forever alone :)
Aps assasin

Dph assasin