Epic Perfect World

Daily Epic 17 May 2013

Offline LetsHug

This is the best stuff ever lol.
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:25 pm by EvilTouch

Offline Sirana

I demand Agatio gives you your own section!

This right here :D

Even though I just started reading this yesterday, loving the giggles it gives.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
SirMittens got hitched!
Our daily item about sirMittenz: he married Keyboard today. Our warm congratulations to the happy couple. Oh, and by the way, ibi is still single and Foofipoofi is looking for a husband.

The hell is this??? I spend ALL day at the ER to come home and read Mittens is cheating on me with Kelvin?? I'm done..  :tiger-5:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi

I demand Agatio gives you your own section!

Offline Tjeumans

iBi got marryed around 11 pm CET/9pm servertime
world chat was filled with griefing people loosing insane amounts of EC and loosing bets  :sad:

Yes, that was at the time the Daily went to press, so thank you for stealing the biggest scoop for today's issue  :'(.
We just hope ibi will not forget to invite the media to his reception so that we can do a full report on it.

As to joining the paper: we are looking for an American editor. However, we do require proof of penman/womanship so please send in a scoop in our style to see if you are the night-time editor we need!

As to fashion: we only report what is said and read in game and on the forums. Each should dress the way they want, but all that does not change the fact that some expressions in WC are rather derogatory towards women.