Epic Perfect World

Daily Epic 17 May 2013

Offline Tjeumans

Daily Epic  17 May 2013.

Yes, finally: World Peace!
What not one single Miss World did ever achieve, we at the Daily Epic did! There is peace in World Chat. Or it was just another boring day, whatever, but we are not too humble to take the credit. All that means that no, there aren't any spectacular developments but we still have some tidbits to keep you entertained.

Ban the body parts!
Early today, _Baby _ demanded that any GM banned ReaperX. Not once, not twice, several times. Asked for the reason for the ban, she said: because he is an asshole. Now, seriously. Her claim may well be true. If however, being an asshole would be reason for banning, where would it end?

Don't break up by text message, use World Chat.
Everybody knows it is bad manners to break up with someone by text message. It is? Yes. It really is. Apparently, KillerPig knows this so he used World Chat instead to tell, well...the world, basically, that he had divorced seel.  We at Daily are still discussing whether this is a case of good manners or the new rule 'ban for assholes' should be applied in his case.

Nude mode unnecessary?
The most interesting discussion today was about why the girls in Epic play almost naked. Some players suggested they might be after (black) dick, however, based on a discussion on the forums, Dewy may have been closer to the truth than anyone. In the forums discussion, the women players indicate they want fashion that does not make them look half-naked, but normal clothes like jeans, t-shirts, hoodies etc. Dewy suggested the scantily dressed girls in game might be for the larger part male players on a female toon, acting out their fantasies. Whether or not these include black dicks....we are not going to say anything about that.

SirMittens got hitched!
Our daily item about sirMittenz: he married Keyboard today. Our warm congratulations to the happy couple. Oh, and by the way, ibi is still single and Foofipoofi is looking for a husband.

Is there a god in Epic and if so, who is he?
Today saw another load of players all claiming to be god. As we are a newspaper and verify everything before we print it, we suggest that any claims to godliness must be proven with screenshots of miracles performed. Preferably of the beneficial kind, although the god in the Bible drowned, killed and butchered people so screenshots of those can be submitted as well.

Cunning linguistics.
As to really bad errors, we had a quiet day. The worst we saw was a WC asking for an resinned weapon, but that was corrected in the next shout.

All in all, you all have to up your drama considerably or we have to start faking news like Faux News does and we do not have any desire to do so at all.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I demand Agatio gives you your own section!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Also WC was probably quiet because, it's friday + for some people last day of school. EVERYONE OUT PARTYING :O I should seriously be getting dressed myself <.<
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Daily Epic  17 May 2013.

Oh, and by the way, ibi is still single and Foofipoofi is looking for a husband.

FoofiPoopi is a 3 day old char >: someone's going to jail

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Welp, my school ends in like 5 weeks so not the last day for me.

>>>>>>>SOME PEOPLE<<<<<<<<<<

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Also WC was probably quiet because, it's friday + for some people last day of school. EVERYONE OUT PARTYING :O I should seriously be getting dressed myself <.<
Mordenita going wild. Episode 2

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Nude mode unnecessary?
The most interesting discussion today was about why the girls in Epic play almost naked. Some players suggested they might be after (black) dick, however, based on a discussion on the forums, Dewy may have been closer to the truth than anyone. In the forums discussion, the women players indicate they want fashion that does not make them look half-naked, but normal clothes like jeans, t-shirts, hoodies etc. Dewy suggested the scantily dressed girls in game might be for the larger part male players on a female toon, acting out their fantasies. Whether or not these include black dicks....we are not going to say anything about that.

My main char is a male and I'm a girl, but I do have female alts.  I am opposed to the whole T-shirt and jeans thing because in real life, that is all I wear.  So I don't mind showing some skin.  My seeker and sin are the least clothed at times.  On top of that, they are a little bigger than the average toon.  My idea was to make my girls all different shapes and sizes (within realistic range of course, which is why none of them are walking sticks) to encourage diversity in EPW's world.  Of course, not sure it worked, but hey.

As for wanting black....umm...yeah, I'm also black; and have seen a few of those.  Let's just say that my white husband outdid one of my exes.  So whoever is doing it for that purpose could be setting themselves up for disappointment, especially in the world of pixels where all are built like Ken dolls.

Anyways, I got a good giggle out of this one, even if WC was quiet.  That's surprising on a Friday, because even though people are out partying (not me, I don't do that), there is always TW drama.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Man, just hope this "ibi" doesnt marry any of these girls with a secret "black D" weapon reskined into an " e-V".

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
ibi is still single.

Donky is always available, even when he's not.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
iBi got marryed around 11 pm CET/9pm servertime
world chat was filled with griefing people loosing insane amounts of EC and loosing bets  :sad:
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
world chat was filled with griefing people loosing insane amounts of EC and loosing bets  :sad:
???
He got married? you serious?
 ??? ??? ???
(:

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi

What the actual, ***?!

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Anyways, how does one join the newspaper? XD just wondering  :P
(:

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
GNs are paying 1k ec for wedding invitation  >:(
beauty is in the eye of beerholder